Endless Desire

Sleep has eluded me for days, when I do sleep I am restless and unrested. I toss and turn but sleep refuses to cover me with it's veil. I leave my bed, as I reach the bottom floor I see the reflection of the water ebb and flow its secret dance on my walls and furniture, it's unwritten invitation calling my name. I step outside and walk to the edge of the pool I push my robe off my shoulders and let it drop to my feet, I shed the rest of my clothes and dive in to the cool water. I love the feel of the water on my skin, the freedom it gives, the sense of weightlessness it provides. I dive deeper into the pool until my body almost touches the bottom. I come back up and break the surface of water. I look to the shallow end of the pool and see him standing there, a handsome man in a black suit and black shirt opened up half way to his naval. His long ombré hair cascading past his shoulders, even at this distance in the light of the moon he commands my attention.

He starts walking toward me and I let my body sink beneath the surface of the water and I swim to the edge of the pool. He waits for me there crouched down at the waters edge, he is beautiful his eyes are blue and intense, his stare deep as the ocean. Our eyes lock and I find myself in a deep state of intoxication, I pull myself up till I am face to face with this beautiful soul our eyes still locked our lips dance with one another but failing to touch. We smile at each other and I whisper into his lips "Join me" I lower myself back into the pool and swim backward toward the center never once loosing his gaze. He smiles, mischief in his eyes, he removes his jacket next his shirt. My God he's like an Adonis his chest perfectly chiseled a tattoo written underneath his collar bone. The sight of his bare chest makes me swell with desire. I close my eyes tilt my head back and arch my body just enough for my breasts to break the surface of the water. I hear him dive in and I open my eyes as he breaks the surface directly in front of me.

He puts his arms around me and I return his embrace, his lips caress mine gently. His lips are like sweet wine, one sip is never enough. His lips dance to my jawline and down my neck I close my eyes and lean back to enjoy his touch and let his lips continue their dance. I moan in pleasure as my desire for him builds. He makes his way back up to my lips and devours them with passion, he moans and whispers into my lips "I want you" and want me he does his body pressed up to mine his desire for me swelling with every touch. I want him, who he is and where he came from I do not know. I only know I need him, crave his touch, hunger for his embrace. Our lips continue their dance and I moan into his lips "I need you" their's that mischievous smile again "Then come with me" he sinks below the surface of water as his hands caress my body. He gently tugs at my hips and I follow him below even under water he is beautiful our lips touch as we embrace and swim around in a lovers embrace. We swim together to the edge of the pool, him on top I beneath him never once loosing each others gaze. We surface at the edge of the pool and he kisses me again his lips travel down to my neck, I pull myself slightly upward and urge him to go lower still. His lips and his tongue dance on my breasts, my breathe hitches and I moan in pleasure and my desire increases to the point of delirium. I slowly sink back into the water as his lips make there way back up to mine, his sexy whisper sends sweet shivers all over my body "you ready form me baby" I moan in response and he crashes into me over and over again. I wrap my legs around him and ride him out, our moans fill the air my body begins to shake as I reach my pleasure point. I'm almost there, Him:"That's it sweet angel cum for me " I kiss his neck his shoulder I press my body to his and he returns my kisses and devours my lips as he growls in pleasure" mmm not yet baby girl" he slows down his pace. He kisses me softly then looks at the ledge behind me He smiles mischief in my eyes, I know what he wants I kiss his lips and pull myself up to the ledge.

He pulls my hips gently forward and gently pushes my legs apart, he lays kisses on the inside of my thighs till he reaches my sweet spot I moan and gasp in pleasure as he devours me. One hand holds on to the edge of the pool while I run my finger through his beautiful hair as I struggle to keep him in place and urge him on with the other. His mouth feels like heaven I tilt my head back and enjoy his touch as my body shakes uncontrollably. I can't breathe I can't think, I come a waterfall all over his mouth and he savors every last drop "Mmmm sweet" I drop gently back into the pool and devour his lips. I moan into his lips Me:"I love you" Him:" I love you too" he devours my lips and crashes into me again and again. My body is wrapped around his, I'm loosing my mind my back hurting from being pressed to the side of the pool but I don't care, he feels like heaven we gasp and moan in pleasure he hits my g spot over and over making delirious with pleasure just as we're about to loose our minds we cum together. Exhausted and satisfied we hold on to each other trying to catch our breath. He smiles at me Jared:"15 years and that never gets old" Me:"And it never will." J:"I love you Nina" Me:"I love you more Jared" he arches his eyebrow and gives me that mischievous look I love so much J:"Want to do it again?" I kiss his lips and we sink under the water again.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

One Shot Letosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें