A Rainy Day

It's been raining for weeks and she's starting to get Cabin Fever. Wish the rain would let up, a run, hell a walk would be good right about now. A day later the rain finally let's up, she decides to go for a walk on the beach, she loves it out here it gives her peace.

He's at the pier looking out onto the water's edge. Thank God the rain let up he was starting to feel claustrophobic. Not that he didn't enjoy a rainy day specially when a beautiful woman was involved. He was from L.A. he wasn't used to weeks of torrential rain. She catches his eye from a distant there is something about her he just couldn't shake.

She sees him walk down from the pier, his hazel eyes pierce through her very soul. His face is so familiar but when where???? He walks slowly past her as he does he speaks, Him:"You know they say the Boston tea party was meant to be a coffee party but some idiot spilled the tea bags" she smiles at that. Her:"It's a good thing the idiot was a klutz that'd be a waste of perfectly good coffee" Him:"Jewelz" Her:"Shannon" S:"You remembered" J:"How could I forget I always used to love your coffee facts, even the made up ones" S:"Hey Boston's a true story......wait I think?" She smiles at him. He's even more beautiful than she remembered. They had met years ago they fell hard and fast or so she thought but he just left. She thought she'd never see him again. J:"How long has it been?" S:"Too long" His lips crash into hers, they feel like heaven and taste of sin. S:"I never should have let you" J:"I thought I'd never see you again" they kiss again and continue her walk. They spend the day together, catching up and revisiting their old haunts. They even stop to take a picture here and there like they were tourist. The rain comes back and they get soaked to the bone, they go back to his hotel room, it's spacious with an amazing view of the harbor. He closes the door and spins her around and pulls her into his arms S:"We should really get out of these wet clothes before we get really sick" She takes off his sweater and his shirt and kisses his bare chest. He caresses her face and lets his fingers travel down her neck to her chest. He removes her top and her bra and let's his lips dance on her bare skin. She closes her eyes and enjoys his touch. She missed his touch, his body, him. He removes the rest of her clothes and his. S:"You're cold let me warm you up" he takes her in his arms and carries her to his bed. He lowers her down gently and devours her lips. She feels him hard against her and she tilts her hips to his touch and moans in pleasure. S:"Mmmm......not yet baby I want to enjoy you first" he trails kisses down her neck to her chest. His lips, his tongue and his fingers dance on her breasts and she arches her body to his touch he goes lower still and pleasures her until he makes her body explode with pleasure. He comes back up to her and devours her lips S:"I've missed you Jewelz" J:"Shannon don't ever let me go" he comes in to her over and over again, his body in perfect sync with hers. Finally exhausted and content they lie in each others arms. S:"Come with me to L.A." She looks deep into his eyes J:"I'd follow you to the ends of the earth if meant I'd get to spend every waking moment with you" He smiles, holds her close and kisses her lips.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕