Dream

I was trapped in a dungeon with nothing but dead bodies and buckets of blood around me. The scars I had all over me ached and bled and so did the massive cut on my arm. The pain was unbearable. I screamed for help but no one heard. A tall dark figure wavered in the shadows, I called for help, but he just stared in the darkness looking at me blankly. I screamed until my throat hurt, then the man started to move. He had a whip. I struggled in my shackles and tried to break free. He was getting closer, I started screaming, I was crying. As he got closer I could make out his figure better. The deep red intimidating red glow from his eyes was sinister and his black torn ankle length coat was blood stained. Also he had one single scar starting from his eyebrow all the way down to his lip. This man, if you could call him that, was terrifying and he also had a sledge hammer. "Help, help!" I cried, but it was no use. He was going to kill me. The man stood in front of me and lifted up his sledge hammer and gave me a blow to the head. I laid there, lifeless. Blood pouring from my head and my jaw dislocated. I felt one tear fall from my eye as he delivered one last blow to my head and I was gone. My eyesight faded away and I drifted into an everlasting coma.