1st day - Lazy Day

I awoke to the sun beaming through the balcony doors. I got a bit confused as to where I was, but I then remembered I was in Brazil. I smiled at the thought. Everyone else was still asleep. I had my arm wrapped round Luna's waist and one of my legs intertwined with hers. I could hear her muffled breathing which comforted me in some way. I felt like all my worries could be forgotten and not give a care about the world. My phone was just behind me so I carefully grabbed it and checked the time. It read as 8:05am in Brazil time. There was an icy chill throughout the room because I had left the air con on all night. I didn't want to move I comfy, warm and with the girl I loved and my friends...perfection. I had absolutely no idea what we are doing today, I'm guessing Luna had some form of plan. I let my mind wander for a while and ponder thoughts and stuff then I moved my head a bit and this woke Luna.

"Morning." Mumbled Luna.

"Morning, sleep ok?"

"Yeah, how long have you been awake? “Asked Luna curiously.

"About 10 minutes." I lied. I didn't want her to feel guilty for not allowing me to move. She turned over to face me and buried her head in my neck and put her arm around my waist. I could feel her heart against mine and her body heat. The overpowering scent of her hair took over me. I let sleep take me for another hour or so.

I woke up again to hear the TV on quite quietly. I turned my head to find Charley laying on her stomach watching TV, her head was at the end of the bed resting on the palm of her hand. She smiled at me and said morning. Her hair was messy and un-tamed, she was wearing batman pj bottoms and a baggy grey cropped t-shirt. Her feet were dangling in the air and swaying back and forth, I knew she had a habit of doing this with her legs.

"Aww, you know you and Luna are perfect together." I blushed at Charley’s comment. I didn't really know how to react, so I just smiled and turned my head back and rested it on tops of Lunas. I didn't really sleep, I just listened to the TV and the odd giggle of Charley, she was watching an old comedy program, and it must have been Only Fools and Horses. We got British TV in this hotel which was a bonus. I let my thoughts take me away again and I started to delve deeper into my mind. I was thinking of happy thoughts, the times I had with my dad in our tree house, I never told anyone about them. They were mine and my dad’s secrets, no one else’s, not even my mum knew about that tree house.

I soon realised how thirsty I was, I carefully moved from Lunas grasp and made us three a tea each. I hummed Feeling Good by Muse as I used the little supplies the hotel supplied you with to make the teas. I handed Charley hers and woke Luna to her hers. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and turned her head and smiled in one corner of her mouth at me, like she does when she's tired. I found this adorable. I pulled my knees up to my chest and watched TV. Luna did the same and rested her head on my shoulder. I was quite a bit taller than her though, so she could only just put her head on my shoulder. I laughed at this, I was very tall being over 6ft compared to girls. Luna's hair was very wavy in the morning and was quite big. She was just in pj shorts and a loose navy jumper

This lasted for about half hour then Jasmine woke and made herself a cup of tea. I think Luna had fallen asleep because I could hear her breathing had become slower and deeper. Eventually Scott woke his hair was naturally curly and went like this every morning. We called it his Hobbit hair, like Danisnotonfire does off YouTube, that’s where we got it from. I knew he hated it, which is why he styled it every morning. We were all engrossed in the TV now, to be honest I think we all forgot for a moment that we were here to find Luna's mum. But we all had an excuse...we were all very jet lagged. None of us could be bothered and we were so tired. I ordered us room service because we were hungry after not eating for a while. I just simply ordered us all 3 pizzas to share.

After 20 minutes of hungrily waiting the food arrived. It smelt so nice and we all dived in and one pizza was devoured in a matter of 5 minutes. I think it was a pj and lazy day today. We spent the rest of the afternoon watching films and chatting. We all eventually started to perk up and we all decided that we were going to the beach to play volleyball. We all showered smartened up and sorted our hair. I simply put on skinny jeans and a red collared t-shirt. Scott put on denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Charley put on a navy playsuit and roman sandals, she put her hair in a ponytail. Luna wore denim shorts and green Aztec print crop top and sandals, her hair was just down. Jasmine had put on a skater dress and converse she had styled her hair in a braided crown. We were ready to go.

We walked down the posh corridors and into the lift. We walked along the shiny marble floor and outside. The cafe/bar in the hotel was busy and everyone was having such a great time. We wandered out over the road and onto the wall which had a 2ft drop down to the beach. The beach looked beautiful, it was lit up all the way along and had posh sunbeds out which were literally beds. There was a beach bar and restaurant with seats and loud music. It was such a nice atmosphere. People were dancing and people were playing on the beach and sat drinking on the sunbeds. We claimed ourselves a sunbed and ordered drinks. The sky was a dark blue and there was the odd star in the sky. I caught Luna gazing at me, but she turned away shyly when I spotted. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass her. The volleyball net was free so we took advantage and played, it was me and Scott vs the girls! It was so fun but in the end we won. We agreed that the girls had to buy us drinks now. So they got us a mango & passion fruit iced drink each. We chilled on the beach and played in the sand. After while Scott, Charley & Jasmine left. I laid down on the sunbed and gazed into the pitch black sky, Luna kissed me on my forehead and laid on my chest. We chatted and laughed over things for about an hour. Then Luna stopped talking and sleep took her. After about 10 minutes I decided we needed to get back, but I didn't want to wake her. So I grabbed her under her knees and head and carried her back to the hotel. I kind of felt like a superhero who had just rescued the damsel in distress haha.

I'm glad she didn't weigh much, I managed to knock on our hotel room door. And Jasmine opened it.

"You carried her all this way?" Pointed out Jasmine.

"It's not that far anyways I couldn't wake her." I argued. Jasmine just shrugged and helped me through. I laid Luna down on the bed and let her sleep. I laid down next to her and listened to the TV which the others were watching. Scott was asleep and Charley was nearly asleep. Jasmine however seemed really awake and bubbly - like her usual self. We were all in comfy clothes or pjs. We seemed very unsociable ahaha. Jasmine sat cross legged at the end of her bed on her MacBook on YouTube. I was curled round Luna like we were made to fit, like a jigsaw. She was curled up in a ball and I curled around her. I rested my head just above hers and all I could smell was her vanilla scent. I ran fingers through hair and I eventually fell asleep.

I woke later on to still find Jasmine sat on YouTube but she was laid down this time. I drifted in and out of sleep for the rest of the night, and I was dreaming too. The next time I woke up I found Jasmine curled up, with headphones on asleep with YouTube on in front of her. I believed she was watching Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil which I liked too.

Ugh I couldn't get back to sleep after trying for ages, I kept shuffling and moving.

"Tom, what’s the matter?" Muttered Luna half asleep.

"Sorry I couldn't sleep." I whispered.

"Your brains too awake." Giggled Luna.

"Yeah, it's annoying."

"Just focus on one thing, I would usually sit on my ledge when I can't sleep but I prefer to be in your arms...” She just finished before she fell asleep. She turned over and nuzzled into me. I focused my mind on one thing, and it worked.