Forgiveness

AN

Sorry it's been like a whole month? I mean like wut? Yeh sorry, and also sorry I keep apologising it's because I'm British and that's one of the things we do best! *Victory British Music*! Wooh! So read on my fabulous readers...

My mum came to pick me up from the hospital the next morning, not too happy about it but she was more concerned about the fact that I’d ended up at hospital. I explained everything to her about the argument, how I got knocked out and Luna. She seemed concerned, more than my own friends. I had a bandage round my head and stitches underneath that. I asked her what we should do and whether it was a good idea to go back to Brazil, she said I can do what I wanted because I'm old enough. God I'm so indecisive, I have no idea what to do. We arrived back home and then I went upstairs to gather my thoughts. I pulled out my phone to check the time to find 3 missed calls from Scott, 12 from Charley and 15 from Jasmine and also a ton of text messages from them all. I had totally forgotten about how worried they must have been especially after arguing, they could've thought that I'd killed myself. How I wished these worrying, mindless and heart-aching days would end, that I could just take my life and it would be all over. I wished I had died when I hit the concrete. But no, I needed to stay strong for everyone, all my friends, family and girlfriend, I'd be leaving them behind to suffer.

*BLEEP* "You have 10 new voicemails" Said the voicemail tone. "Press 1 to listen to them, press 2 to..." I pressed 1 and the voice mails began:

<Charley - 9:01pm> "Tom come back please, Jasmine didn't mean what she said. Just please come back its 9:00pm and I'm worried."

<Charley - 9:46pm> "Tom, I'm really worried stop ignoring my calls and please at least just tell me you're okay."

<Jasmine - 10:57pm> "Tom I'm so sorry about what I said I know it's really late but please reply."

<Scott - 11:03pm> "Hey, where you at? It's really late now and you're not answering your mobile or landline/home phone, is your mum out?"

<Jasmine - 11:32pm> "Please, I've apologised can we forget about this? Just answer please."

<Charley - 00:08am> "I'm so worried, I'm literally crying now. Please answer I'm so scared."

<Scott - 00:26am> "Hi erm I'm actually very, very worried about you now. Are you okay? Do you need help? Can you just call me, you know that's all you need to do I'm always here to help you, we're friends right?"

<Mum - 00:30am> "Where the hell are you? I bloody hope you're at Charley's house or something and your phone is dead because I'm worried. Please call me soon."

<Charley - 00:53> "I'm not sleeping until I know you are okay. Tom this is serious where the heck are you and why are you not replying? This is ridiculous and terrifying. Just please reply and answer me now, or I'm going to be very angry!"

<Charley - 1:24am> "Tom...please....please come home or to me. Your mum is terrified and so are we. Just...just do that one thing for me."

*BLEEP* "End of messages. Press 1 to listen to your messages again, press 2 to store your messages for 30 days or press 3 for other tones and other options."

Listening to them messages made me realise how much my friends and family cared for me and how much I loved them. I ended up crying by the end of the voicemails. They must have been so scared, I felt so bad. Well they should've believed me and supported me when I mentioned Brazil instead of having a full on go at me. Jeez who knew walking, well running, into a lamppost could cause so much pain and difficulty. I should probably go see them all, I know they're all at Charley’s today again so I'll go round.

I opened the front door and was greeted by the cold splash of rain on my scarred face. The sky was filled with dark and unwelcoming clouds which shrouded the sky with their gloom. Rain fell lightly from the clouds but was heavy enough to dampen your clothes quickly. I put my jacket hood up and stepped out and began walking to Charley's, I knew the way like the back of my hand. Soon enough I arrived outside Charley's, my clothes were quite wet and it was getting uncomfortable now, so I knocked on the door and waited for Charley to answer.

"Hi com...TOM! OMG YOU'RE ALIVE!" Cried Charley as she opened the door and lept on me, she actually began crying she was that relieved and happy. "You're alive! Oh praise the Lord. What's happened to your head?"

"I ran into a lamppost which knocked me out and then I smashed my head on the concrete...I could have died." I smiled awkwardly. Suddenly Scott and Jasmine came out and also lept on me, they were so pleased to see me and greeted me with tears and hugs.

AN

Sorry if this was a bit of a short chapter (not even 1,000?) It's 935 including the Authors Note, so about 850 words, this is probably the smallest chapter I've ever written, and I write a lot! Also I promised that I would update last night...but I fell asleep before I could press publish. Fml. Sorry but here it is! :/ :3 xx