Scars

I awoke after fainting and having a panic attack with a breathing mask on and a drip in my arm. I took off the mask because I could breathe fine I called for a doctor to remove my drip. I asked what happened and he explained that I had been out for about 3 hours and that my friends were concerned and they were in a waiting room. I asked about Luna and they said she was in recovery after surgery.

I got up and went to find my friends. When I walked into the waiting room Charley leapt up and jumped on me and hugged me. I had to quickly catch her. Jasmine and Scott came over and hugged me too.

"We were worried about you, I know....it's stupid." Laughed Jasmine.

"I'm fine, I just fainted and had a panic attack." I replied.

"Suppose." Jasmine agreed. The room we were in had 2 big comfy sofas and a corner with bean bags and blankets. There were no windows only fairy lights draped around the walls. We sat and talked for a while. Then we rang our mums because it was getting late. Our mums said it was ok for us to stay the night. It was 8:00pm and we were tired because it had been such a stressful and busy day. So I and Scott stretched out on the sofas and Jasmine and Charley got the bean bag corner. And we all slept until about 1:00am.

I feel the bright golden light in my eyes and I woke up. A doctor was stood at the door becoming us to come out. He said "Sorry for waking you, but Luna is awake." We all sprang up and paced out the door rubbing the sleep from our eyes.

We walked into a boring white room Luna was in, she smiled and sat up awkwardly. Her arm was in a cast and sling and her leg was in a cast from foot to knee, with her pink toes poking out the end. There was a bandage round her forehead and various places where she had to have stitches. There were cuts and grazes all over her body, I could also see the scars on her wrist from when she self-harmed. She saw me looking and quickly hid them. She had applied minimum make up and had braided her hair in a Katniss from the Hunger Games style plait.

"How you feeling?" We asked.

"Fine, just a bit sore. But hey I learned to ride!" Exclaimed Luna.

"You probably won't be on your bike for a while." I said.

"Hmmm, they can try and stop me. The second I get these casts off I’m free." Said Luna. We stayed around for a bit then we were told we had to go because Luna needed rest. We went back to the waiting room that we were in before.

In the morning Luna was discharged from hospital so I helped her back because she was in a wheelchair until her arm heeled then crutches until her leg heeled.