Faith

AN

Sad chapter this one. Got close to crying...don't judge. Like you ever would. Well this is the internet *dramatic music*. So enjoy, well its sad so...yeah...I'll shut up *cries* Tissue anyone?

Luna's POV

I need to contact Tom, I told myself. My mum and Jake had gone out so I was home alone, finally. I carefully picked up my old iPod Touch which I had hid in my shoe. This was what I was going to use to call Tom, I totally forgot about it until now. I was so relieved, I thought I wasn't going to be able to message him. Fortunately the WiFi didn't have a passcode, so I wouldn't have to hack it. Next I downloaded the Skype app and logged in. Then I tapped onto 'contacts' and then clicked the desired one. Tom. It started calling, I was praying for him to pick up.

"Luna!" Shouted Tom with a beaming smile, then his smile faded. "How'd you get that bruise on your cheek?" I turned away. "Luna?"

"No...Sorry....erm....nothing. It was nothing." I mumbled.

"Tell me." He demanded.

"No...I just...a book fell from a shelf when I was unpacking and it hit me." I said. Good recovery Luna.

"Tell me the truth." He said bluntly. "Look at me, I know when you're lying."

"I don't want to talk about it. Please can we move on?" I asked, adding emotion to my voice.

"Okay, sorry." He paused. "How are you?"

"Sick, I hate it." I spat out the words. Like filth.

"Why?" Tom gulped, trying to hold back the nerves and sadness.

"Why'd you think?" I said sarcastically.

"It's hell here too. I miss you so much." 

"I miss you too."

"So, how's your day?"

***

"I have to go now, bye. Love you so much." I blew him a kiss.

"Okay, call me tomorrow and every day. Love you."

"Tom, I can't." I cried.

"Can't what?" He asked confused. Tears flowed slowly down my face.

"My step father took away my laptop and phone. He said I'm not allowed to contact anyone. My iPod was in my shoe, hidden, so I can only call you when he's out."

"WHAT? Why?" He shouted, disgusted.

"I don't know." I cried again.

"Luna, this isn't right, you're not telling me everything. Please, open up to me." He begged and was also crying.

"I have to go, bye." I waved by, blew him another kiss and ended the call. I let out loud cries and the tears were really flowing now. The cries were loud and showed how sad and in pain I was. If anyone heard me, they would have thought I was dying. I scrunched up as small as I could on the floor and cried.

***

The room was cool and dark. The hard laminate floor caused me to have a kink in my neck. It was 2:00am, I fell asleep when I was crying. Now I was wide-awake. The house was silent, I stood up carefully and opened the cream door. The landing was pitch black and my mum's room was dark. The pungent scent of alcohol lingered in the sinister air, it was coming from mum's room was dark and it was obvious Jake is in there. I tip-toed downstairs to the modern kitchen. The stone floor was freezing and the only light was from the street light. I grabbed a glass, turned on the tap and filled the glass with water. I gulped down the water and placed the glass into the sink. Suddenly I screamed loudly as a hand grabbed my shoulder and a voice said,

"What you doing down here?" Said Jake sternly.

"I...I...was just g...getting a drink." I muttered, still in shock from before.

"Really? I don't believe you." He spun me round and pinned me against the cupboards with a firm, tight grip. I shivered in pain and fear, I had no idea what he was going to do.

"Well you should." I said firmly, trying to stand my ground. This didn't go down too well. He hit me again across the face, but harder than before. 

"Don't come down here again after 11:00pm. You hear me?" He whispered right in my ear, he was uncomfortably close and I didn't like it. I didn't see Jake as the sexual abusive type, but I was starting to reconsider. He had his hand around my waist and the hand holding tightly onto my shoulder and neck. Jake got closer and closer. I had no space behind me to lean back, I hated this.

"What's wrong? Not liking the contact?" He smirked.

"Stop please." I squeaked. His hand snaked up my waist and under my Pj top. I started shaking and crying. "Get off me." I tried to push him off, but this just made him move his head closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face.

"Nah, you like it really. Your boyfriend Tom won't like this one bit, but you will. Your mum isn't, let’s say 'satisfying' enough." He snarled evilly at me, I knew what he was implying and I started struggling in him grasp. I needed to get him off me, this isn't right. Jake was implying rape. He was already touching me in ways he shouldn't.

"Please, stop! I hate this. Please!" I begged, crying. 

"Why should I?" Jake pulled me in, he was about kiss me and I could already feel him hand lingering at the top of my Pj shorts. I had to do something, anything to stop this. My mind did what any girl would do in this situation. I jerked my knee up right into, let’s say his 'man area' making him let go of me and bend over in pain. This was my escape. I ran out the kitchen, at full speed, then up the stairs and into my room.

"LUNA!" He screamed. I heard his large feet pacing through the house and up the stairs. This was terrifying. I frantically ran to the corner next to my bed and curled up there. I heard my door slam open and him searching for me. I held my breath, but I was shaking violently, fearing everything.

"Oh there you are." Jake said still holding that evil smirk on his face. This was the Jake I knew. I let out a loud cry and tried to escape. But he just grabbed my wrists and started twisting them slowly. I cried out in pain loudly.

"HELP! MUM..!" He covered my mouth as I tried to get my mum. 

"Now be quiet and let me do what I want." He said, kneeling down in front of me. I widened my eyes, he was still covering my mouth, and I shook my head. He pressed harder, it was getting really hard to breathe. I struggled for breath, getting close to passing out.

When I was at the point of passing out, he slapped me hard across the face and then left me. He left me gasping for air, crying on the floor *AN tries not to sing Taylor Swift. Sorry. Serious face.* and shaking in shock and horror from what just happened. He sexually abused me, I said to myself. I feel dirty, alone and that my dignity and privacy had been taken away from me. This made me cry harder. I wanted Tom. I wanted to go home. No one cared for me, I'm alone and been abused. My boyfriend is thousands of miles away I just wanted to hug him and never leave.

"Please, please end this. I hate it. End this horrible nightmare. What have I ever done to deserve this? I've been hurt, taken away from my family. PLEASE!" I started begging. I looked up to the ceiling, closed my eyes and put my hands together. My eyes swelled with tears, my body hurt with pain and my heart throbbed with love and pain. "Please." I cried half-heartedly. It was never going to work. I had lost all hope and faith a long time ago, a very long time ago.

AN

*Throws tissues at you* you’ll need them. Unless it was just me who nearly cried, Yeh that's the likely answer. Oh well, free tissues on me! For the future, you never know! Also if you're ever in a situation like this (I don't wish it upon anyone) that's what I do, so that could help you or make it worse? Idk. So I've got to go and do my homework, yeh 'homework'. All lies. I'm off to update my other story. So basically I'm procrastinating. I have an internet friend who is extremely good at procrastinating, this reminded me of her. Haha if you're reading :) 

Anyway bye :) x