Planning

"We should choose a hotel to stay in. In Brazil." Luna suggested.

"Yeah, but which part of Brazil?"

"I think it's Rio de Janeiro, so let’s find a hotel there or near there." I put on my laptop and went on Trivago to find a cheap hotel but good hotel. I searched for a fairly big hotel (bound to be cheaper), looked for a room for 5, which we managed to find many hotels which did this. We needed it to have WiFi, and to do breakfast. The hotel we found was 5 star, breakfast, roof top and outdoor pool, club/party area, all inclusive and an overall really nice hotel. We booked it immediately, also the beach was just outside. Obviously we booked the room for 5 people, and paid extra for WiFi in our room, it was going to be £90 a night.

The flights were going to cost £400 each - that’s the cheapest we could find them. The flight was going to be at 8:00am from London Heathrow, so from Brighton to London would take about 1hr 30mins. So to get there 2 hours early plus a little more we would set off at about 4:00am in a taxi. This was all the planning needed, so I texted the others to tell them all about it. So there was nothing left to do, after two hours of planning we were finally finished.

"So, you play Xbox?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, do you?" I replied.

"Yeah, in my spare time. Have you played Halo 4?"

"No, I'm still on Halo 3."

"I've completed them! Want to play Beyond Two Souls? We can take turns."

"Yeah sure." Luna was really good at gaming and I didn't even know. Playing Beyond Two Souls was really fun. I couldn't believe that I had never played this game before, it was amazing. Yeah, sure I had watched YouTubers such as Pewdiepie & Cryaotic play it, but I had never brought myself to play it. Turns out Luna played loads of these film like games, she play Last of Us, Bioshock etc. - she also played war games like Call of Duty and Halo, which were the type of games I played.

After playing a lot of Beyond Two Souls we played on Call of Duty. Then I ordered some pizza because it was just past lunch and we were starving after all that planning. My mum told me that she had to go out and wouldn't be back until 8:00pm so we would have to sort out our own food. Luna told me she could cook well so she said she would cook tea. I invited Jasmine, Scott and Charley round because we were home alone.