The phone call

Adam's: POV

May 22th 2017: LA

@AriLambert At Ariana Grande concert w my brother💜

Have fun😊

I love that you and Ariana share the same name :)

I love your hair💜

@adamlambert My beautiful daughter💕

(Ariana)

(Her big brother Liam)

"Her biggest dream come true." said Tommy. "I'm so happy for her." I replied. "I have had an anxious feeling in my stomach since left them off at the airport." he said. "It's probably just strange not to have them at home." I replied calmly. "I'm used to you being away when you're on tour, but not our children." said Tommy.

I got a snapchat video from Ari when she sang One last time. Her blue eyes shone of happiness and Liam gave his little sister a hug. "I love you and papa so much." she said with a smile on her face.

"I love to see her happy again." said Tommy. "Me too." I replied. "What do you say about arranging a welcome home party to them?" he asked. "It's a wonderful idea." I said. "Thank you darling." replied Tommy and kissed me. "You're welcome." I said.

***

A man blasted a suicide bomb at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. 22 people have died. said the newscaster.

Tommy put his arm around me and tears ran down my cheeks. My phone started ringing and Liam answered.

"Hey dad." he said. "I heard the news, are you and Ari okay?" I asked worried. "I'm so sorry." he said with cracked voice. "Please, say she's okay." I replied. "I couldn't save her, Ari is dead." said Liam.

I dropped my phone and the time stood still. Tears were streaming down my face and I was breathing heavily. I couldn't move or speak.

"Adam." said Tommy gently. "Ari is gone." I sobbed. "What?" he asked shocked. "Our daughter is dead." I said.

22 beautiful angels💜🐝

I hope you liked this first chapter of my new book.

~MoonGlambert~