You've a heart of gold

Liam's: POV

"We're here to see Ezra!" said dad. "Follow me!" replied Violet and we went into a room with her. Ezra was in his bed and he waved at us. He had lost his hair but his eyes shone of joy when we came in.

"Hey darling!" said Adam and kissed his lips. "Hey!" he replied with a smile. "Hey daddy!" said Emily and gave him a hug. "Hello sweetie!" replied Ezra. "It's very nice to meet you!" I said. "The same!" he replied.

We talked and I started to like him more and more. "Liam is my brother and he has promised his sister to take care of me!" said Emily. "You've a heart of gold!" repiled Ezra. "Thanks!" I said with a smile. "You're welcome!" he replied.

"Will you come home soon?" asked Emily. "I hope so!" said Ezra and platted her cheek. "We love you so much daddy!" said Emily and she was close to crying. "I love you three too!" he replied. "I know you'll win this fight!" said Adam. "I won't give up!" replied Ezra.

***

"You were right, he's a wonderful person!" I said. "He really is!" replied dad. "Aww, you're blushing!" I teased. "I do not!" he said. "Sure!" I replied. "You're so funny!" replied Adam. "You really blushed!" said Emily. "Okay, fine!" he replied. Then we began to laugh and dad smiled happily.

Just like old times, I love to see them happy😊 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~