We'll give them a home where they are safe

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 5th of June year 2010 Los Angeles

"Today we'll be partens!" said Tommy happily and kissed me. "Yes!" I replied and kissed him back.

We drove to a orphanage and a woman opened the door for us. "Me and my husband would like to adopt two kids!" I said. "Of course!" she replied and let us in. "Ari, where are you?" called a boy

 "Ari, where are you?" called a boy

(Ten years old Liam)

A few second later she came and she hugged her brother. Then they saw us and their eyes shone of joy.

(Five years old Ariana)

"You're Adam Lambert, I love your music!" they said. "This is Liam Stewart and his little sister Ariana!" explained Annie.

"That's right and this is my husband Tommy Joe Lambert!" I said. "It's very nice to meet you two!" replied Ariana with a smile.

"Their father left his kids here a cold night. He used to abuse them and he had alcohol problems!" said Annie. "How can a father hurt his own children? I hate child abuse!" I replied upset. "I know they will be safe with you!" said Annie.

We write on papers and then we were official partens to Liam and Ari. We'll give them a home where they are safe and don't have to be afraid.

***

"Thanks mom!" I said and hung up. I went back to the kitchen and Ari had split out her milk all over the table. "I didn't mean it!" she said. "Don't worry!" I replied and dried with a cloth.

"Are you going to hurt me?" she asked. "I would never hurt you!" I said. "Father used to beat me when I had done something that annoyed him!" replied Ariana. "You are safe here, I don't let anything happen to you!" I said.

"Dad!" she replied and hugged me. "Me and Tommy love you and Liam so much!" I said and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too!" replied Ari.

-End of the flashback-

A flashback scene back to 2010 when Adam loved Tommy and life was good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~