We do everything we can to save him

Adam's: POV

I sat on the couch in the living room and read a newspaper. "Adam!" said a woman. "How's my husband?" I asked worried. "He has cancer!" said Violet. "How bad is it, will he survive?" I asked. "We do everything we can to save him!" she said and I nodded.

"Why is daddy here!" asked Emily. I lifted up her and her eyes were tearful. "He's very sick!" I said. "Is he going to die?" she asked. "I don't know honey!" I said.

Tears were streaming down her face and she hugged me. "I'll take care of you while daddy is here!" I said. "Thank you for being here for me!" replied Emily. "Always!" I said.

***

Emily showed me a photo of her with her dad when we got home. "Ezra is strong, he won't give up!" I said. Tears ran down her cheeks again and I hugged her.

"I had once a daughter named Ari and she was just like you, kind and funny. But she died at a concert when a man blasted a bomb. I lost my girl in the night!" I said sadly.

Emily put her hand on my heart and I smiled. "She will always be in here! she replied. "I don't let anybody hurt you, that's a promise!" I said.

So many emotions😭 We Glamberts are here for you Ezra❤️ Adam is a wonderful father to Emily💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~