I can't wait to see you

Liam's: POV

"Have you seen the new pictures of Adam and Ezra?" asked Victoria. "No!" I said. "They're so cute together and Adam is a wonderful stepfather to Emily!" she replied. "He's nothing, but a liar!" I said coldly. "I ship them more than Adommy to be honest!" replied Vicky.

"I bet he's using him for fame!" I said. "Ezra is a wonderful person, he would never use anyone!" she replied. "If you say so!" I muttered.

"Adam has posted a ig story!" said her friend. "Look how happy he is!" replied Victoria with a smile. "I love Emily's dress!" said Amy. "Omg, they kissed!" replied Vicky overjoyed. "I would do everything to spend a day on Disneyland with Adam!" said Amy dreamly. "Same here!" replied Victoria.  

I walked out of the classroom and picked up my phone. "Hey babe!" said Ian. "Hey!" I replied. "How are you?" he asked worried. "I miss you so much!" I said. "I miss you too!" replied Ian.

"I wish you were here with me!" I said while tears ran down my cheeks. "I'm coming to you this weekend!" he replied. "I can't wait to see you!" I said. "Me either!" he replied.

I told him that I've adopted a dog and she's the cutest dog in the whole world. "I have to see her!" said Ian. "You're gonna love Etta!" I replied. "I bet I will!" he said. "See you soon!" I replied. "Yep!" said Ian and hung up.

***

I was out for a walk with Etta and the purple/blue evening sky was so beautiful.

I sat down bench and Etta jumped up to me. She lay her head on my leg and I stroked her fur. "I love you sweetie!" I said and she barked happily.

"My boyfriend is coming this weekend and he's very kind and funny!" I said. Etta wagged her tail and I smiled softly. "You are so sweet!" I said.

Liam love Etta so much and it's so cute💗😭 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~