Is it even possible to love a person as much as I do

Adam's: POV

"It's a beautiful day!" said Ezra and breathe in the fresh air. "It is!" I replied. "I'm sure Liam will forgive Tommy!" he said. "I hope you're right!" I replied with a sigh. "I think it's too much for him right now!" said Ezra.

"I've been a bad father to him!" I replied. "You've been a wonderful father to him!" he said. "Thanks!" I replied and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome!" he said.

We sat down on a bench and looked at the ocean. I felt his hand in mine hand and I smiled softly. I can't describe how much I love him. I would be lost without him but he saved my life. I'm forever grateful.

Is it even possible to love a person as much as I do? I can't even imagine a life without my husband. I'll love him until death do us apart.

"I have to go to the hospital with Emily!" he said. "Is she okay?" I asked worried. "She twisted her ankle yesterday!" said Ezra. "Poor thing!" I replied. "We'll be back soon!" he said and nodded. "Give Emily a hug from me!" I said. "Promise!" he replied.

***

Liam was in the kitchen and did his homeworks. I looked at the clock for the third time. "Are you waiting for someone?" he asked. "Ezra and Emily would've been home now!" I said. "Maybe they're stuck in traffic!" replied Liam. "Yeah!" I said.

My phone rang and I heard Emily's voice. "Where are you and Ezra?" I asked worried. "Daddy!" she sobbed.

"Has something happened to him?" I asked panicked. "A young man stabbed daddy!" cried Emily. "Stay there honey, we're on the way!" I said. "A nurse said that his stupid disease will take his life!" she replied. "Don't listen to her, he will survive!" I said. "Save him papa!" replied Emily.

Omg, poor Emily😭 I want to give her a hug right now💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~