I'm not your son anymore

Liam's: POV

It was very diffelult to say goodbye to Ezra and Emily. I wish I could stay in LA forever but papa doesn't allow it.

"What did you do in LA?" asked papa. "Me, dad and Emily visited Ezra at the hospital!" I said. "Is he still drinking?" asked Jamie. "There's none of your business!" I said. "Don't use that tone!" replied Tommy strictly. "He started!" I said.

"Adam is nothing, but a liar and a cheater!" replied papa. I got up so quickly that the chair fell to the floor and my eyes flashed. "DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!" I shouted angrily. "Calm down, Liam!" said Jamie. "SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. "Say sorry now!" replied Tommy. "No!" I said and went up to my room.

I packed my backpack and went down again. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Home!" I said. "I forbid you to go to Los Angeles!" replied Tommy. "I'm eighteen!" I said. "It doesn't matter!" he replied. "I don't care, dad and Ezra are much better parents!" I said.

Then I felt my how my cheek burned. "Liam, I'm so sorry!" he replied. "You hit me!" I said and my eyes were tearful. "I didn't mean it!" replied papa. "I'm not your son anymore!" I said coldly and walked out.

***

I sat on a train that would take me to back home. I listened to dad's song After hours and a tear ran down my cheek.

Gotta get out
Gotta get outside
I gotta get outside of my mind
Before I rip it out

I'm on a drive
I'm on a nightdrive
I gotta take a little trip, get twisted
And ride it out

Always after hours
I'm running red lights
Always after hours
Late night, power
I feel it at the wheel

Dad
Hey Liam😊

Liam
Hello dad😔

Dad
What's wrong?

Liam
Papa gave me a slap.

Dad
What?

Liam
I hate papa and his stupid boyfriend. Can you pick me up at the train station? I want to live with you and Emily.

Dad
Of course I can❤️ You're so welcome home to us and we love you so much😘

Liam
Thank you dad and I love you two too❤️

I feel for Liam so much😔 He doesn't deserve to be treated like shit. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~