Glam Nation

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 3th of June year 2010 LA

Tonight we would have our very first concert of the Glam Nation Tour. I'm not gonna lie, I'm so nervous and scared.

What if I screw up, or what if the audience doesn't like me? Don't think like that, I know I can fix it. I said to myself.

The first song Adam would sing was Fever, and I already love it. "Are you excited for tonight?" asked Adam. "Yes I am, it will be very fun!" I said, and gave him a smile.

"You'll like the Fever part!" replied Taylor and blinked. I wondered what was so special about that song.

A few hours later the show had started. Adam presented his dancers, and the band for the audience. "I'll start with Fever, and I hope you will like it!" said Adam with a soft laugh.

There he goes. My baby walks so slow. Sexual tic-tac-toe. Adam walked up to me, and a smirk spreads on his lips. Yeah, I know we both know, it isn't time no. But could you be m-mine?

He placed his finger under my chin, and lifted my head up. Then he pressed his lips against my mouth, and the Glamberts screamed louder.

I kissed him back, and my heart beat faster. We hadn't kiss since the AMA, and I never thought he would do it again.

We broke the kiss after a minute, and Adam continued to sing. "Adommy for real!" said a Glambert, and I loved our ship name.

The whole concert was very good, and when it was over, thanked Adam them for a wonderful night.

I followed him backstage to the dressingroom. "This should become our ritual, to kiss during Fever!" I said and blushed. "That's a great idea, and I can't wait unti next time!" replied Adam.

I had completed my first concert, without any panic attacks or fainting. Adam had kissed me.

I could still not believe it. Best of all was that I had begun to have feelings for Adam. He was the love of my life.

-End of the Flashback-

My cousin's wedding was so beautiful and I'm so happy for her❤️

So many Adommy's moments❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~