Family time

Adam's: POV

"Two coffee and a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream!" said Ezra. Me and Emily went to a table and sat down. Ezra came with our order after a few minutes.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

"I want to be a rockstar like you when I grow up!" said Emily. "That's cute!" I replied. "Her favorite band is Queen!" said Ezra. "Really?" I asked. "I love when you sing We will rock you!" she replied. "It's a great song!" I said.

I drank my coffee and a little further away sat two girls. They gave me strange glances, but I didn't care. I knew they were Glamberts.

"Why are the two girls staring at us?" asked Emily. "I've no idea!" I said. "They don't seem to like us!" she replied.

I can't help that my feelings for Tommy have faded. I'm much happier with Ezra. It's my choice, not theirs. I would love to become stepfather to his daugther too.

***

We went to the playground and Emily sat on a swing. I put my arm around Ezra and he smiled softly. I wish I met him earlier.

A boy came up to us and asked for a an autograph. I signed his Original High album and took a photo with him.

"You're so lucky to have Adam as your dad!" said the boy. "I am!" replied Emily happily. He nodded and went back to his mom.

"There's something I want to tell you!" said Ezra. "Okay!" I replied. He went down on his knee and opened a box. "Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. Ezra put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

Emily jumped off the swing and ran up to me. I lifted up her and I showed her my ring. "You're going to be my papa now!" she said. "Yes I will!" I replied. "I love my family!" she replied. "We love you too!" I said.

Adam is getting married. But the happiness won't lasts forever. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~