Apology accepted

Adam's: POV

"Isn't they cute?" asked Ezra. "Yes!" I said with a smile. Liam opened his eyes and looked sleepy at us. "Hello!" he replied and yawned. "Hey Adam and Ezra!" said Ian.

"Have you two sleep here the whole day?" I asked. "We watched a movie and then we fell asleep!" said Liam. "I undestand!" I replied.

The doorbell rang and Ezra went to open. "Hey Tommy!" he said. "What's he doing here?" asked Liam. "I'm here to request an apology!" he said. "For what?" asked Liam and crossed his arms.

"I realized what kind of person Jamie was and I know I have hurt people!" said Tommy. "You hit me and called dad a cheater!" he yelled. "Calm down!" said Ian. "I'm so sorry, I really am!" he replied. "He mean it!" I said. "Apology accepted!" replied Liam. "Thank you!" he said and I nodded.

"You and Ezra are a wonderful couple and I'm happy for you two!" said Tommy. "Thanks!" I replied. "You're welcome!" he said.

Etta came down and she was so happy to see Tommy again. "I've missed you so much!" he said and she barked happily. "Aww!" I said.

"I need some air!" replied Liam and walked out. "Sorry!" said Ian and went to his boyfriend. "I knew he wouldn't forgive me!" replied Tommy with a sigh. "I'll talk to him!" I said.

***

"Why are you so cold against Tommy?" I asked. "I won't forgive him!" said Liam. "He's still your papa and he did a mistake!" I replied. "I don't need any of you in my life, I can take care of myself!" he yelled and left.

Jamie changed Tommy but he deserve an apology. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~