He's not who you think he is

Adam's: POV

I was walking around in the city and was in my own thoughts. Someone called my name but I didn't hear. But I turned around when someone poked my shoulder.

"Now you hear me!" said Ashley. "Sorry, I was in another world!" I replied. "I've heard the news about your husband and if you need to talk, I'm here!" she said. "It means a lot!" I replied with a smile.

"How's Liam?" asked Ash. "He lives with me now because Tommy hit him and his new boyfriend treat him like shit!" I said. "I never thought he'd sink so low!" she replied shocked.

"I guess Jamie has changed him!" I said. "I've seen pictures of him, he's not who you think he is!" replied Ashley. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Jamie works a stripper and he has been with many guys that he just use for money!" said Ashley. "What an idiot!" I replied.

"You have to warn Tommy!" she said. "He won't listen to me!" I replied. "Who knows what he's going do with Tommy!" said Ash. "I'll try!" I replied. She smiled and gave me a hug. "I know I can trust you!" she said and I nodded.

***

Tommy answered after the second signal. "What do you want?" he asked annyoed. "I want to warn you about Jamie, I'm afraid he use you for money!" I said. "Yeah, sure!" he replied with a laugh.

"He has been together with many guys just to broke their hearts!" I said. "You broke my heart!" he reminded me. "I know and I'm sorry!" I said. "I love Jamie and you shall not ruin my relationship!" he yelled and hung up.

This reminds me of my book Give you what you like. Tommy was together with Fred who abused him and he refused to listen to Adam. I just hope he'll listen this time.

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~