One year later

Liam's: POV

I walked into the bathroom and found dad in the bathtub. The smell of alcohol made me cough.

"Ugh, my head!" complained Adam. "How much did you drink yesterday?" I asked. "Too much!" he admitted. "Well, you can't sleep here the whole day!" I said. "Can you help me to the bedroom, please?" asked dad. "Sure!" I said and helped him up. I went with him to his room and he fell asleep again. I sighed quietly and went downstaris.

"How's he?" asked papa worried. "I don't know!" I said. "I'll let him sleep!" replied Tommy. "I don't care anymore, the only thing dad is doing nowadays is going go to the pub and get home drunk!" I said in a annoying tone. "Listen to me. Ari's death affected him deeply and sometimes it takes time to recover!" replied papa. "I miss her too, but nobody seems to care!" I said angrily and left the house.

***

But well at school everything became too much. I beat and kicked the locker until my hands became bloody. I sat on the floor and buried my face in my arms. I hate my life so fucking much.

"You're okay?" asked Ian. "No!" I said and wiped away the tears. He sat down next to me and I lay my head on his arm. "I'm always here if you want to talk!" he said. "I really appreciate it!" I replied and tried to smile. "Your sister will always be in your heart!" said Ian. "I know that!" I replied.

"Do you wanna sleep over at me tonight?" he asked. "I need to get away from home so yes!" I said. Ian smiled and kissed me. "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!" I said. "Aww, you're so cute!" he replied.

I feel for Liam so much😔 But his boyfriend is so kind and caring💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~