Beautiful France

A/N Adam and Ezra are in France and they are married.

Ezra's: POV

Emily sat on Adam's shoulders and she smiled brightly. "I love you papa!" she said. "Love you too!" he replied. "We'll visit Disneyland tomorrow!" I said. "Yay!" she replied happily. "She's so adorable!" said Adam. "She is!" I replied.

"I really don't know what I would do without you, you're the reason why I'm still alive!" said Adam. "I'll never leave your side!" I replied.

Before I met you woulda said I'm fine
If you asked, if you asked, if you asked me. And then you gave that word another life. Yeah you got, yeah you got, yeah you got me. I wore the pain on my face. Hoping someday it would fade.

You know how to wash it away. Oh you do it. I wear the smile that you gave me. Won't take it off if you paid me. I wouldn't say that you saved me

But the truth is. Right when we met. You made me forget. That my heart was ever Bro-broken. Looking at me. You wouldn't believe. That my heart was ever Bro-broken.

Before I met you I wouldn't sleep alone. But it felt, but it felt, but it felt like it. I moved my body, but my chest was stone. Couldn't break, couldn't break, couldn't break it.

"Oh Adam, it so beautiful!" I said and kissed him. "My heart would be broken without you!" he replied. "I'm so happy you're my husband!" I said. "You are the only one I love!" replied Adam.

***

Adam's: POV

I sat outside on the balcony with a wine glass in my hand. I blew out smoke and looked at the evening sky. "I wish you were here Ari!" I said sadly.

Adam revealed in a interview that red wine and weed, helped him to deal with heartbreak in the past💔

I really love Adam and Ezra's relationship❤️ Aww, Adam miss his daughter so much😢 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~