Etta James

Tommy's: POV

Liam moved around the spoon in his yogurt without eating anything. "I'm not hungry!" he said. "You have to eat!" replied Dia softly. "I'm still mad at dad and the guys in my new school mean to me!" he said. "What are you saying?" I asked. "They tease me for being gay and that I've two dads!" said Liam and tears filled his eyes.

"Oh honey!" replied Dia and he hugged his grandma. "I'm so done with this, there will always be someone who wants to ruin my life!" said Liam angrily. "There'll always be someone who loves you for who you are!" she replied. "You're right!" he said.

"I've a surprise for you!" I replied. "Really?" he asked. "You'll find out if you're eating your breakfast!" I said. "Okay!" replied Liam. "He'll love her!" whispered mom. "Yeah!" I said low.

***

Liam's: POV

"A dog shelter, are we going to adopt a dog?" I asked happily. "Yes!" he said. "Thank you so much papa!" I replied and gave him a hug. "You deserve to have a friend after all that has happened!" said Tommy.

Then we walked in and a girl came up to us. "What can I do for you?" she asked. "My son would like to adopt a dog!" said papa. "We have a female American bulldog who needs a new home!" replied Bella. "What's her name?" I asked. "Etta James!" she said. "I take her!" I replied.

A cute little puppy went up to me and I lifted up her. "It must be you who's Etta!" I said and she barked happily. "I love you so much!" I said and kissed her head. She licked me in the face and I laughed.

(Etta❤️❤️❤️)

(Etta❤️❤️❤️)

An hour later she slept in my lap and I stroked her fur. "I promise to love you forever and I don't let anybody hurt you!" I said.

Isn't Etta adorable?😍 I'm so happy for Liam❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~