I'll never forgive him for what he did

Liam's: POV

"Why is Tommy together with him?" asked a girl. "I thought Adommy would lasts forever!" said her friend. I put back my phone in the pocket and glared at the girls.

"My dad was cheating on him and he has the right to move on!" I said upset. "Adam would never do that!" replied Julia. "Maybe your wonderful idol is not so innocent as you think!" I said. "How dare you?" asked Jasmine angrily. "It's true!" I said. "It's just stupid rumors!" she replied.

I showed them pictures of dad and his husband on my phone. "Omg, it's Ezra!" said Jasmine. "He works as a model and he's so handsome!" replied Julia. "Whatever!" I said and went out to the schoolyard.

"Someone's in bad mood!" replied Cornelia. "I wish everyone could stop talking about my dad!" I said. "Why?" she asked. "Dad is nothing, but a liar and a cheater!" I said coldly. "He's still your dad!" replied Cornelia. "I'll never forgive him for what he did!" I said.

(This is Immortal_Trespasser character Cornelia and she's Liam's friend)

"Adam has it tough now and he would certainly be happy to see his son!" she repiled. "His husband will leave him when he finds out his secret!" I said. "Ezra has cancer!" replied Cornelia and I looked shocked at her. "Haven't you heard?" she asked. "No!" I said. "Adam needs you, whether you like it or not!" replied Cornelia and left.

***

I met Ian at the train station and I hugged him. "I've missed you so much!" I said. "Same here!" he replied and kissed my lips. "There's something I need to tell you!" I said.

"Hello boys!" replied papa suddlenly. "Hey Tommy!" said Ian. "I can give a ride home!" he replied. "Thanks!" I mumbled.

We stepped into his car and I looked out of the window. "Hello Liam!" said a guy. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Jamie and I'm your papa's boyfriend!" he said. "Nice to meet you!" I replied. "I met him in my store!" said Tommy and I just nodded.

"You'd tell me something!" replied Ian. "It was nothing importen!" I said. "Would you and Ian like to eat dinner at a restaurant tonight?" asked papa. "Sure!" said Ian. "Hell yeah!" replied Jamie and Tommy laughed.

I looked up at the cloudy sky and a tear ran down my cheek. "I wish you were here dad!" I said low.

Thank you Immortal_Trespasser for being in my book.

Liam knows how much his dad loves Ezra and it reminds him of how much his sister meant for him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~