Love affair

Elliot's: POV

Here lies Ariana Mitchel Lambert

Born the 31th of October year 2004

Die the 22th of May year 2017

A beloved daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, goddaughter and girlfriend.

Forever in our hearts.

"Hey Ari!" I said and lay down a pink rose at her grave. "I know how much you love roses!" I said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind a red one!" replied Liam. "I'm sure she doesn't!" I said.

"It's nice too see you here again!" he replied. "I had to go back to London to get away from everything!" I said. "I undestand that!" replied Liam.

"How's your partens?" I asked. "Papa is fine, but dad has started drinking!" he said low. "I'm sorry to hear that!" I replied. "It's okay, I'm often at home with my boyfriend!" said Liam. "You and Ian are a beautiful couple!" I replied. "Thanks man!" he said.

"Do you think Ari can see us?" I asked. "She's probably sitting on a cloud and looking down at us!" said Liam. "I think so too!" I replied.

"There's a great movie on tv and Ian will be so happy if you come too!" said Liam. "I'm coming!" I replied. "Great!" he said and I smiled.

***

Adam's: POV

"Adam!" said Emily happily and hugged me. "Hello sweetie!" I replied. "I've missed you so much!" she said. "Same here!" I replied and ruffled her hair. "Hey!" she said and laughed softly.

(This is Emily)

(This is Emily)

We went to the living room and I sat next to Ezra on the couch. "Hello darling!" he said and kissed me. "Hey!" I replied.

(This is Ezra)

(This is Ezra)

"I have bought a ticket to you for our vacation to France!" said Ezra. "You shouldn't have!" I replied. "We'll have so much fun!" said Emily overjoyed. "Thank you so much!" I replied. "You're welcome, babe!" he said.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I love Elliot and Liam's friendship. I kinda ship Adam and Ezra tbh. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~