You are worth so much

Tommy's: POV

"Have a nice day!" I said. "Thank you!" replied a girl and went out. I love to work in a music store.

The door opened again and a guy came in. He wore a trank top, dark ripped jeans and converse. He had a lip piercing and tattoos.

(This is Jamie)

(This is Jamie)

"Can I help you?" I asked. "I'd like to buy a guitar!" said Jamie. "I'll help you find the perfect one!" I replied. "Wait a second, you're Tommy Ratliff!" said Jamie surprised. "Yes I am!" I replied. "I'm a huge fan of you, you inspired me to start playing guitar!" he said. "That's nice!" I replied.

He bought a red guitar and he gave me his number and a note before he left. I read the text with a smile. Call me <3

***

Elliot's: POV

"Wow, you look like my godfather Sauli!" said Liam. "Thanks!" I replied. Etta run up to me and barked. "You were right, she's so adorable!" I replied and platted her. Etta barked again like she said thank you. Both me and Liam chuckled.

"I love to see you happy again!" I said. "It feels good to be happy!" he replied. "You are worth so much!" I said. "Thank you for being here for me!" replied Liam. "You're welcome!" I said.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I ship Tommy and Jamie💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~