Have you been with someone else

Tommy's: POV

@TommyJoeRatliff I miss the old days😔

We're here for you❤️

Love and hugs to you❤️

You're so strong💕

We love you💗

"What's up Tommy?" asked Ashley. "Love problems!" I said. "Don't you love Adam?" she asked. "I don't know, it feels like he has secrets to me!" I said. "It doesn't sound like the Adam I know!" replied Ash. "It's not 2012 anymore!" I reminded her. "I wish it was!" she said with a sigh. "Everything was much easier back then!" I replied. "I agree!" said Ashley.

I called Adam for the fourth time, but came back to the voicemail. "I give up!" I said and ran my hand through my hair. "Maybe he's busy recording songs to the album?" asked Ash. "He hasn't been in the studio for a year!" I said.

"He wants to take a break after all that has happened!" she replied. "You're right, I shouldn't be so suspicious!" I said. "He loves you!" replied Ashley. "I love him too!" I said.

Then we started talking about something else and I forgot Adam. Ashley will soon get married and I'm so happy for her. We have been friends for seven years and she's like a sister to me.

***

I was in the kitchen and cooked food when the front door opened. Adam went up to me and wrapped his strong arms around me.

He kissed my cheek and he smelled of expensive perfume. But it wasn't his own.

"Where have you been?" I asked suspiciously. "Where's Liam?" asked Adam. "Answer my question!" I said strictly. "I've been out!" he replied and took out a bottle from the cabinet. "Why can I smell expensive male perfume?" I asked. "I borrowed yours!" he said and poured red wine in a glass.

"Have you been with someone else?" I asked and tried to not sound hurt. "Of course not!" said Adam. "Don't lie to me!" I replied and the tears burned. He took a sip of the wine and stroked my cheek. "You're the only one I love, I'd never hurt your feelings!" said Adam. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked. "Because it's true!" he said.

He kissed my lips and went to the living room. Every word he said was just lies and I swallowed them all.

Stop lying to your husband, tell him the truth even if it hurts. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~