Tommy sacrificed himself for us

Tommy's: POV

"Liam, Emily, Ian!" I called. We have to found the kids!" I said to Etta and she barked as a yes!" "Good!" I said and we ran away. "This building will blow up!" said a voice.

After a few minutes I found a room and I hit the door. "Papa!" said Liam and hugged me. "I'm here!" I replied. "I forgive you!" he said. "Thanks, but we have to get out of here!" This building will blow up in 10 minutes!"

We ran out but was stopped by Jamie. "Of course you would save your dear kids!" he said coldly. "Burn in hell!" I shouted and gave him a slap across his cheek. Then I pushed him against a stone wall and his head crushed.

Suddenly the building began to shake. We started running toward the exit while smoke and fire began to fill the building.

***

Liam's: POV

We just got out before the factory was blown up in the air. Ian had to hold me back and tears were streaming down my face. I had lost my papa.

"Noooo!" I screamed. Etta barked sadly and Emily tried to comfort her. "What's going on?" asked dad suddlenly. I couldn't speak or move. "I got a text message from Tommy, where's he?" asked Adam.

"Papa died when he saved us!" I said. "It can't be true!" he replied shocked. "Tommy sacrificed himself for us!" replied Ian. "Liam!" said Adam. I looked up and wiped away the tears. "He died as a hero and I said sorry to him!" I replied. Dad smiled and I gave him a hug.

***

~One year later~

It has been a year since papa died and I miss him everyday. Ezra is free from his cancer and I'm so happy for him. Me and Ian are engaged and we couldn't be more happier.

"Can I be your bridesmaid at your wedding?" asked Emily hopefully. "Of course you can!" I said. "Yay!" she replied happily. "You're so cute!" I said and ruffled her hair.

"Is there anyone home?" asked dad. "Yes!" we said. They came into the living room with a ginger puppy. "This is Pharaoh!" replied Adam. "Adam couldn't take his eyes of him!" said Ezra. "He's so sweet!" replied Emily.

"What do you think of him?" asked Ian. Etta went up to Pharaoh and they became best friends. "I think she like him!" I said. "Yes!" replied Ian.

Tommy died as a hero and I'm sure he would loved Pharaoh. I hope you liked this chapter.

I'll start with a new book called Daughter of a death eater.

I'll see Jurassic World, The fallen kingdom tomorrow and I'm so excited.

~MoonGlambert~