Civil War.

We met with our backup in a parking ramp, Level 6

We met with our backup in a parking ramp, Level 6. The airport near us booming, quaking loudly as planes took off, and landed. The sky busy with aircraft's both coming, and going. The car park crammed with vehicles, and after we had waited a bit a white van soon stopped beside us. Parking in what seemed to be the only empty spot left. 

The skilled Archer jumped out first, and jogged over to us. 

"I thought you were retired, Clint." I noted, and the Agent just smiled. 

"Yeah, well I leave, and it all goes to shit. What else was I supposed to do? These people may be super, Rebecca, but they need people like us to put them in check." 

I laughed at that. 

"Well, I appreciate it," Steve exalted. "And, thanks for your support too, Wanda." 

"It was time for me to get off my ass." The Scarlet Witch said, fiddling with the sleeves of her black sweatshirt. 

"Who's our other recruit?" The Captain then brought up, but was silenced by the vans back door sliding open, revealing the infamous Ant-Man himself. 

A Starbucks coffee in his hands, a yawn escaping him. 

"Man, what timezone is this?" The native Californian groggily queried, gulping down his caffeine.

"Oh, wow! Captain America!" The Little Guy finally noticed, snapping out of his jet lag. "This is awesome! Big fan. And, Rebecca, Ma'am. I know you too. You're cool!" 

"Hey, Tic-Tac." Sam greeted, shaking his acquaintance's hand. 

"Good to see you again, buddy." 

"Listen, if you come with us you'll be labeled as wanted." Steve cautioned to the trio, but they just shrugged. Already knowing what they were getting into when they first agreed to help. 

"Alright. Now, worst case scenario happens, we should have someone hidden. Ready to fly us out." The blonde hero strategized. 

"I'll do it." I professed. 

"You?" Steve disputed, and I patted his back. 

"Yeah, did you forget that I was a really good pilot back in the day? Always there to save the Howling Commando's when you guys would take down HYDRA bases?" 

"Yeah, I remember now," Steve acknowledged. "Stay hidden though, Becky. You might be the only one able to once this is over." 

An announcement in German broadcasting through the speakers alerted us. 

"The airport is being evacuated." Bucky translated, and Steve frowned, already knowing that it was Tony's doing. This wasn't going to be easy. 

"Okay, suit up." 

With that, the heroes put on their uniforms, and while I hid myself away within a corner parking lot, they went on ahead. Marching out onto the asphalt runway with a brave stride. 

Though, again, this wasn't going to be a simple task, and there would most definitely be a snag in the plan. The snag ultimately being Tony Stark, who flew down all clad in his Iron Man suit. 

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think it's weird?" 

"Definitely weird." Rhodey agreed, clad in his own black, and grey War Machine suit as well. 

I listened in on their conversation through my earpiece, standing idly by for the signal. 

"Listen, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, and that was 24 hours ago. Wanna help a brother out?" 

"You're after the wrong guy, Tony." Steve notioned, wishing still that words would work over fists instead. 

"Your judgement is invalid, Cap. Your old War pal killed innocent people yesterday." 

"And, I'm trying to tell you that there are 5 more Super Soldiers out there. I can't let that Psychiatrist find them first." Steve fended, standing up for what he thought was right. 

"Okay, I've run out of patience. Underoo's!" Tony yelled out, and then the real battle began. 

Iron Man, Black Widow, Vision, War Machine, Spider-Man, and Black Panther faced off against Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, and Bucky. 

It was a Civil War where brother fought against brother, and as I was watching it I suddenly heard a car pull up by me. The man in the drivers seat being none other than Nick Fury himself. 

"They cause a lot of ruckus when they fight, don't they?" The Director mocked as he got out, and walked over to me

"Why are you here?" 

"Brought you something, Agent." 

"I keep telling you I'm no Agent." I feuded. 

"Oh, really?"

 Nick looked all too assured as he handed me a briefcase, my old S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform folded inside. 

"Listen, I found a loophole. You're not required to sign the Sokovia Accords. Apparently someone didn't read the fine print on that sucker." 

"I'm wanted though, Fury," I apposed. "I shouldn't be wearing a S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform." 

"Do you believe your husband is innocent?" 

"Yes." 

"Can you prove it?" 

"Yes." 

"Well, then you're not wanted," Nick settled. "Now, do you want to come back? How did it feel helping out the world just a little?" 

"Well, good. But, I'm no hero-" 

I was cut off by the top S.H.I.E.L.D. operative. 

"Tell me this, after the War was won who do you think all those little American girls looked up to? They didn't look up to Captain America. They looked up to you, the woman who could do it all." 

I smiled at him, the S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform in my grasp. 

Nick rested his hand on my shoulder. 

"You know, you miss a lot in the ice, and you missed the day you became a hero."