Improvising.

While Tony and Scott retreated back outside I ran towards where Steve was located in order to provide back up

While Tony and Scott retreated back outside I ran towards where Steve was located in order to provide back up. We couldn't afford to lose the Scepter as well. And, currently the Captain was fighting against his former self. 

"Becky, are you on your way? He- I, thinks that I'm Loki in disguise." 

"Yeah, I'm coming. You might have to have a little one on one with yourself for a minute though." I stated, heading into the elevator, and pressing the floor I needed on the screen. 

"I'm not Loki and I don't want to hurt you." Steve tried to amend, his words apparently not enough as afterwards I heard a crack in my earpiece before the shrill sound of Vibranium hitting Vibranium rang in my head. 

Once I got off the lift I saw the two Captain's decking it out in the middle of the glass plated sky-walk bridge. 

As if ensnared within a mirror the two counterparts mimicked each others hard-hitted blows and quick attacks perfectly. Not a single misalignment or falter in their actions as they battled it out, the strength of a Super Soldier evident in their fight. 

"I can do this all day." Past Steve gloated, having rammed present Steve to the paned floor, the blow taking a second to stand up from. 

"Yeah, I know. I know..." Steve uttered through a disgruntled sigh, getting back up on his own two feet. 

And, I couldn't help the laugh from escaping past my lips. 

"Oh, what's that Steve? You're getting tired of your own self's penchant for being relentless and never stopping? Hmm, now you know how everyone else feels." I sassed through the earpiece before their synchronized match resumed on. 

With them flawlessly deflecting each others blows, the combat efficient and perfectly timed between the two, but just as I made my way towards the overpass I watched as both Captain's plummeted to the main floor. 

With the glass bridge shattering into thousands of crystallized pieces they dropped sharply down 14 floors, the case with the Scepter within it crashing with them. 

Harshly, they collided against the ground, their impact resonating loudly across the window lined walls and minimalistic structure of the building. Their unwanted descent in the midst of their battle being met with sharp grunts in pain and scattered shards of glass. 

The Scepter, in turn, breaking free of it's case from the brutal collision. The Mind Stone skidding recklessly across the floor, a couple feet away from the two Captain's who just now, were pursuing their fierce brawl. 

Using my grappling hook I carefully zipped down to the main floor, the shards of the broken sky-walk crunching beneath my combat boots as I landed. 

Shield against shield they continued to skillfully, evenly matched, fight. Two sides of the same coin, same strengths, same weaknesses, the duplicates kept on at it.