Chapter 1

Sophie's POV:

I slammed the door. It was raining and I don't have an umbrella. Great. I ran and ran and ran. Suddenly I jumped into a giant puddle and water splashed all up my new leggings. Arrgh! Could this day get any worse? They sky was grey and nobody was outside. Did I have to go the shop? I sat down on a bench because I was out of breath. My hair was drenched and mascara was running down my eyes onto my cheeks. Strangely I heard some people whispering. I turned around and I could see through the fog. It was a big group of people walking up to me.

"Hey! Are you okay there?" a man asked me.

Omg, I just noticed! It was Blair! You know...Bars and Melody, Harvey's and Overload's manager! I better not fangirl

"Um, yeah. I'm fine" I answered.

"Are you sure? Why are you out here in this weather?" he looked up at the sky.

"Well my mum asked me to go the shop and I kinda got lost. And I don't know where I am..." I shrugged.

Then, they strolled up behind Blair. Yes, Overload, Harvey and BAM.

"Hello! I'm Ryan" Ryan shouted.

"Hi..." I said.

They all introduced themselves and shook my hand. Until Leondre sat down next to me.

"Hey, you must be freezing!" He laughed, putting his arm around me, rubbing my arm.

"I'm fine" I mumbled.

"No, here take my jacket" Leo suggested.

He took his American Apperal off and wrapped it round my shoulders.

"Aww! Young love!" Overload yelled.

"Shut up! I'm only being friendly" Leo slapped them one by one.

"Right, quit messing around! We have to get this girl home! Let's go!" Blair demanded.

We all agreed and started walking. Gosh, it was freezing! I started shivering and Leo hugged me and held my hand. Suddenly, a shooting star shot through the sky.

"Quick make a wish!" Harvey screamed.

I wish for Leondre and me to be together forever.

I turned sideways and smiled at Leondre. He was still holding my hand as we walked home.

Hey guys! So, comment below what you think! There is more coming up soon! Please vote! Byee xo

-Sophieee