Chapter 32

Guys, I forgot how old I said they were in this, comment if you know and if I mentioned it.

-Soph

Sophie's POV:

I knocked on my door as my mum opened it.

"Oh hello! Had a nice day?" she welcomed us in.

"Yup! Is it okay if we stay here tonight?" I asked her.

"Actually Soph, me and Charlie were thinking of doing our own thing in mine tonight, if you don't mind" Taylor smiled.

"No, it's fine alright! I'll see you soon Tay, bye Charlie!" We hugged them and waved goodbye.

"Right, ill go and stay in your nans tonight then! ill go and pack" she ran upstairs and began packing.

I plopped myself down on the couch, Leo came beside me.

"What should we do tonight?" Leo put his head on my shoulder.

"I know! Make cakes!" I jumped up.

"Yeah!" Leo grinned.

My mum came skipping down the stairs, carrying a bag.

"I'm going now babe, see u tomorrow" I gave her a kiss then she was gone.

"Right let's get cooking!" We leapt into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients.

Leo's POV:

We came to the flour. I wanted to wind Sophie up so I grabbed some flour in my hand and crept up behind her.

"Hey sophie, look at me!" I said.

She turned around and I threw the flour at her face. She looked surprised.

"Leondre! You got flour all in my hair! Go away" She pushed me away.

"Hey hey hey, princess, it was a joke" Woah, she got really angry. "Take a joke"

"Well maybe I should take you, because your a joke!" she yelled, still mixing the ingredients, brushing the flour out of her hair.

I went up behind her and put my arms around her waist and slid my hand inside her front pockets.

"Listen, I'm sorry babe" I apologised.

"Its alright. I'll put the cakes inside the oven now, then we will pop our onesies on, ok?" she faced me.

Her eyes were super green.

"Yeah, come on then" I lead her up the stairs, holding her hand.