Chapter 24

Sophie's POV:

That night...

I woke up and Leo had gone. There was a note left on the table by the sofa.

Gone the shops, needed a nice walk.

Be back soon, love you.

Leo<3

He would be back soon so I just played on my iphone. I checked my twitter feed.

Leo's POV:

I went for stroll to the shops because my legs needed a stretch. I left Sophie to sleep because I didn't wanna wake her. The shop was ahead of me when suddenly and girl just randomly hugged me? When she pulled away I recognised her. Ella.

"Hey Leo! How are you babe?" she smiled.

We used to date in year 7. I really hated her though, she was really bossy and naughty in class. We broke up after about 3 months aha.

"Fine, I'm just going the shop so ill have to leave you" I told her, putting my hood up.

"Oh no you dont!" she laughed. She threw her arms around my neck and crashed her lips into mine. There was a flash. Her friend took a photo while she was kissing me. I immediately pushed her off. Why did she do that?! We broke up! I love Sophie and nobody else!

"Woah! I have a girlfriend!" I shouted. I was really furious now.

"Well, I know you like me" she winked, flipping her hair.

"I don't! I've never had! Go away Ella" I screamed and stormed off down the road.

Ella's POV:

Ha. He's mine, not Sophie's. Once she's saw the picture on twitter, she will hate him and they will never see each other again! I'm so evil, haha.

"have you posted it?" I asked my friend, looking over her shoulder at her phone.

"Yeah, already got 203 retweets already, she's going to be sooo upset!" she giggled.

Sophie's POV:

A tweet caught my eye. I read it. (A/N, I made this twitter name up, sorry if it's real).

@EllaBella1032 : Aw, love my boyfriend Leondre<3 @BarsandMelody

What? There was a picture attached. Probably just an edit. My heart was thumping. It wasn't.. Leondre was wearing the same clothes he was wearing today and he was by the shop down the lane. Water was filling up my eyes. I was shaking and my hands were sweating. Tears began streaming down my cheeks. WHY! Why would he do that? I rushed upstairs and packed my bags, I was in Leo's you see. There was a knock at the door.

"Its not what it looked like" he looked like he was going to cry.

"It basically is what it looked like! You broke our promise!" I cried, tears rolling down my face.

"She came onto me! I pushed her off straight away!" He sniffed.

"Whatever, here have this back, we are done" I shrieked. I pulled the promise ring from my finger and lashed it at Leo. He started sobbing. He fell to the ground with his head in his hands. I didn't want to do this, but I am. I carried on walking home. I HATE ELLA!!!!!!!!