Chapter 12

Thank you for the reads and votes! Don't forget to FOLLOW me! Thanks guys<3

Sophie's POV:

For my birthday we decided to go the beach! I got my new beach bag and packed some towels, rubber ring for the sea, umbrella but no sun cream because I want to get a tan. I but on my blue bikini underneath my clothes. I chose just a green, orange and red striped maxi dress with my red sandals. I put my hair up in a shell bun. I didn't apply any make up because I was going in the sea and it would come off. Leondre burst in singing 'I'm a freak' and dancing.

"I'm a freeeakk! Woah, babe u look fabulous" he smiled.

"Why thank you, don't look so bad yourself" I replied.

"What did you just say?" he raised his eyebrows.

"That you don't look so ba-"

He swooped me off my feet and threw me on his back.

"Leondre! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

"No. Not until you tell me you love me" he teased.

"And what if I dont?"

He dropped me onto the bed and leant over me in a push up position. He bit his bottom lip.

"Or.. you won't get any more kisses" he stuck his tongue out.

"Fine! I can't live without you kisses, so, I love you Leo" I giggled.

"I love you to Sophie" he answered, laughing with me.

He rolled over me and stood. He reached his hand out and pulled me up.

"Come on, Charlie and Taylor are getting all lovey dovey downstairs, better get going" Leo chuckled.

We got into the taxi and drove there.

Charlie's POV:

When we got there we found a spot to sit on. We layed our towels on the sand and relaxed for a while. We were lucky nobody was here except from old people walking their dogs, who wouldn't recognise us. Lauren took her dress off and was in her bikini. I thought she looked well fit haha!

"You okay babe?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Just gonna listen to music" she popped her earphones in.

I decided too listen as well.

Leo's POV:

Sophie and I placed our towels on the sand next to Charlie's & Taylor's, but we decided to have a mini paddle in the sea first. We held each others hand and ran for the sea. The waves were very strong. Very strong that suddenly, one of the waves pushed Sophie over and she fell into the water. I burst out laughing because she fell on her bum! I saw Charlie and Taylor looking over too, pointing at Sophie.

"Stop laughing!" she splashed me.

I splashed her back. We ended up having a fight and we're soaked from head to toe with water. It was now 6.00pm and wanted to get inside to watch a film. I wrapped a towel around Sophie to make her warm because I noticed her shivering.

"Thank you sweetie" she held my hand.

We stopped at the top of the hill to get a photo by the sunset. I stood beside her with my arm around her waist and she had the most beautiful smile I've her saw. Charlie captured the photo and showed us. It was perfect, I even set it as my lockscreen on my phone. I thought we were the most cutest couple I've ever known lol.

Sophie's POV:

We arrived home and I text my mum to tell her we are safe. I soon got a reply saying "Okay, goodnight honey X".

"Let's watch Divergent!" Taylor suggested.

I hate horror movies. Whenever I see a scary part I scream. I get nightmares too!

"No! Tay, you know I hate horror films!" I cried.

"Don't worry, I'll look after you baby girl" Leo pulled me close to him and cuddled me.

I trusted Leo and we turned it on. Throughout the film I was hiding in Leondre's chest because it was to terrifying. He looked after me though. He made me feel safe.

"See? Wasn't so bad was it?" he looked at me eye to eye.

"Not really, but you looked after me so I was ok I suppose" I got up and switched it off.

It was now 11.00pm and we were all really really tired. We all settled down and went to bed. I was curled up against Leo and Lauren was snuggled up next to Charlie.

"Goodnight Leo, love ya" I whispered.

"Goodnight princess, can't wait for tomorrow!" he whispered back.

Tomorrow? TOMORROW! Its the date! I can't wait! I gave Leo a quick peck on the lips and shut my eyes. I couldn't stop dreaming about what tomorrow is going to turn out like!

(A/N: I love Jelly Babies!! VOTE!!,

Also, comment below what Leondre's & Sophie's ship name should be! I was thinking Sopheo or Leophie! Let me know in the comments below! Love you,

-Sophie XOX)