Chapter 17

Thanks for all the reads and votes, comment if your reading!
-Sophie

Sophie's POV:

I pulled my phone out from under my pillow and saw I had 2 missed calls from Leo, and a text saying good morning and that they're are going the beach today. I decided to ring him and say hello.

Leo: Hello?

Me: Hey Leo! How you doing?

Leo: Hi princess! I'm great, going the beach with Overload and Harv. What you doing?

Me: Eh. Nothing, might go out for a walk with Taylor. Really missing you Leon.

Leo: Me too. Right, ill have to leave you. I'll text you later.

Me: Promise?

Leo: Promise. Bye Soph.

Me: Goodbye Leo.

I hung up. I flung my phone on my bed and somebody knocked on the door. My mum walked in.

"Who were you just speaking too?" she wondered.

"Oh, it was Leo." I told her, smiling.

"Great! Is he okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just going to get changed soo.. go away please?" I pointed to the door.

"Alright, alright. See you later, I'm going to town with Taylor's mum, I think Taylor is coming here?"

I opened my wardrobe. "Yep!" She closed the door and was gone. Today I chose out a pair of high waisted shorts and my 'Mars Bar' crop top. I laced up my vans and brushed myself down. I wore my hair down today because it was pretty much strait. I couldn't be bothered piling makeup all over my face. I checked twitter as I do, and spotted a Bars and Melody one.

@BarsandMelody: Come and meet us, @OverloadMusic and @Harvey at Loverton Beach (A/N, not a real beach! I don't think... I made it up) We will be there at 1.30pm! -BAM

The doorbell rang. I went to answer it.

"Hey, ready to go out?" she put her sunglasses on.

"Yeah, let's go!" I locked the door behind me.

After the walk...

We walked back to Taylor's house because my mum was going to pick me up there. When we got there my mum and her mum looked at us with a big grin on their faces. Me and Taylor knew something was going on. But what?

Taylor's POV:

Why were they looking at us like that? Loads of ideas were flowing through my mind. They took a deep breath.

"Girls, me and Taylor's mum have been talking" Sophie's mum said.

"About what?" Sophie frowned.

"About that we are... GOING TO JERSEY!!" my mum shrieked.

Me and Sophie stared at each other, for a second, then started screaming and jumping up and down.

"Aaaaa! Omg omg omg! Thank you!" we danced around the room.

Sophie's POV:

I'm finally going to see my boyfriend! Its only been a day but it's seemed like a year. I left Taylor's house to pack my bags to travel to the airport with. Apparently we are going to Jersey for a little holiday/surprise bam. When they are doing the meet and greet, we are going to disguise with wigs/sunglasses etc. I can't wait!

Arrived in Jersey...

It had been a long journey on the plane. We were flying for hours. I was really exited now! We only had 2 hours before we were going to meet up with them all.

We got to our hotel and unpacked. I only had a little because we were only staying for 2 nights, so I was done in like half an hour. We are going to leave now! Omg I'm static! Butterflies came out to say hello again.

Leo's POV:

Loads of bambino's started running towards us. I hugged loads and got pictures with thousands. A girl walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm Kylie" she hugged me tightly, I couldn't breath.

"Hi Kylie, how are you princess?" I grinned.

"Fine thanks, can I ask you something?" she put her hair behind her ears. "Are you in a relationship with Sophie Smith?" she questioned. I froze. I missed her so much. I wish she was here.

"Um. Yeah, I got to go now. See you soon" I strolled over to a bench and sat down.

Two young girls walked over to me. I asked happy even though I was upset. They both had black hair and wearing sunglasses.

"Hello, I'm Julie and this is Morgan" the one with the short hair mumbled and looked at the floor. She looked really sad.

"Hey, what's wrong princess?" I tried to comfort her.

"Nothing. Its just that I really miss somebody right now" she cried.

"Me too. Who do you miss?" I asked.

"You" she looked up. What? Me? Huh? I'm so puzzled right now.

She took her sunglasses of and let her greeny blue eyes shine in the sun. She then took her wig off. WIG? Wait.. Sophie?

"Sophie? SOPHIE!!" I pulled her into a enormous hug.

"Hey Leondre" she laughed.

"Wha, what are you doing her?" I was totally shocked by the surprise.

"We wanted to surprise you! Oh, this is Taylor by the way" she giggled, I loved her beautiful so much.

"Hey" she took wig and that off.

Everyone crowded around us. They were all chatting about who Sophie was.

"Who's that Leo?!" one girl shouted.

"Who is that girl?" another yelled.

"Guys, this is Sophie. My, my girlfriend" I put my arm around her.

All my Bambino's loved us. And I think they made up a ship name? Whatever that is, they were all screaming "Leophie" haha!

When we got back, I found out we where in the same hotel as the girls too! This HAS to be the best surprise ever!

Charlie's POV:

I saw Taylor across the room from me. Taylor? Oh my god.

"Taylorrr!" I scurried over to her and cuddled her.

"Charrliee!" she replied.

"I've missed you!" I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Me too Charl. Come on, let's go" she grabbed my hand and led me to the hotel room.

Leondre, Sophie, Sophie's mum and Taylor's mum where all chatting about the trip here.

"Hey Charlie! You alright?" Sophie said, while sitting on Leo's lap.

"Yeah!" I answered.

10.00pm...Sophie's POV:

I can't believe the day is nearly over. I was laying on the couch in the room, thinking about today. It was so funny surprising them. Leondre's reaction though! Leo and Charlie went to get changed into their pj's. Leo walked in with his Superman onesie on.

"You like it?" he strutted over to me.

"Yeah! It suits you because your my hero" I chuckled.

"Right, im tired and I'm getting up early tomorrow because we are going bowling!" he pulled a face.

"Oh leo! You know I'm bad at bowling!" I folded my arms.

"Don't be such a loser soph! Come on, I bet it's going to be a blast! Its out last day too! Let's make it a good one. Goodnight princess" he kissed me on the head.

"Okay, goodnight leo" I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep...