Chapter 6

Thanks for 60 reads&10 votes guys! Keep voting! There is another Chapter up tonight :P

-Sophie :)

Harvey's POV:

We arrived back at Soph's house but I had to leave with Blair because I had to be on Friday Download tomorrow. I said goodbye to the lads and the girls and set off.

Sophie's POV:

We all got inside and I decided I wanted a shower because I smelt of chlorine from the swimming baths. I grabbed a towel and got in the shower. I started rubbing coconut shampoo onto my hair, and conditioner too.

I used my soap and glory shower gel as well. I began singing along to Hopeful because it's my best friends audition song.

"Coz' I'm Hopeful yes I am, hopeful for today" I sang.

I turned the shower off and stepped out. I popped my spongebob pj's on and fixed my hair in the mirror.

Leondre's POV:

Her singing is amazing. God, I think I love her. She's just perfect! Oh, I think she's coming, I just pretend I'm looking for something!

Sophie's POV:

I opened the door to find Leo on the floor. Oh my god, he must of heard me singing! He stood up and looked at me.

"Did you err.. hear me singing?" I asked.

"yeah, it's amazing Sophie!" he said.

"Ha, thanks kiddo" I laughed.

I walked over to him and hugged him. I put my head on his shoulder and yawned.

"Come on, let's go and watch the film with Charl" I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs.