Chapter 20

Hey guys, pretend that Sophie has to go into school for only just 1 day, ok? Thanks :)
-Soph x

Sophie's POV:

The next day...

I was feeling much better today. I had go to school today for a last day of term activities. The bad thing is, we had to go in with our uniforms on. Apparently we are having a disco. My uniform was a white blouse, gray skirt and a grey and navy tie. I put my navy blazer on over it and popped on my black converse. Beep. My phone lit up on my table.

From: Tay Tay :)
To: Sophie :)

Hey hun, hope your feeling better! Coming to yours at 8.00am. See ya! x

I checked the time and it was 7.46am. I only had 14 minutes, so I had to be quick. I brushed my hair and threw it in a pony tail.

15 Mins later...

"Sophie! Taylor's here!" my mum shouted up to me.

"Okay!" I rushed down the stairs.

I kissed my mum goodbye and started walking to school. We chatted about random things and what's going to happen in the concert and stuff. When we got to school we made our way strait to the disco.

"Children! We have a surprise band playing for you today!" Mrs. Chalk spoke through the microphone.

Everybody began gabbing about who it is going to be. Some girls said Little Mix. Ha, in your dreams kiddies. I actually had no idea who it is going to be. Mrs. Chalk skipped back on stage.

"Ready? We are going to count to 3 then the curtains are going to lift up and reveal the mystery band!" she explained to us all.

Me and Taylor were right at the back of the crowd so we couldn't see.

"3...2...1, REVEAL THE BAND!" We all yelled.

The curtain lifted up and omg.. guess who it was!

(A/N: Comment who you think it is!)