Chapter 26

Sophie's POV:

Charlie opened the door. I stepped inside, Leo and Taylor were talking on the sofa. Leo turned around and looked at me then looked away, with a sad face. He looked really upset. I don't care, he cheated on me! My heart was pumping like mad. I walked in and sat down, not making eye contacts with Leo.

"Right, so we need to sort this out" Charlie told us.

I can't, I can't do this.

"Sort what out" I huffed.

"You and Leo! You need to make up, it's ridiculous" Taylor shook her head.

I felt dizzy.

"Sophie, when did you see the photo?" Charlie asked.

"Last night, when Leo popped to the shops. I decided to check twitter, and spotted it because it had that many retweets" I explained, I felt extremely sick.

"Ok, let's hear from Leo" Charlie let Leo speak.

He looked really sad, I thought I could see his eyes filling up.

"Sophie, she came onto me! I wouldn't to that to my princess! You mean everything to me!" he started. I got angry because I knew it wasn't true.

"In pushed her off and told her I had a girlfriend but-" I stood up. I couldn't take it any longer.

"but what Leo! You cheated on me! I could never forgive you, stop making lies up!!" I shouted. I leapt through the door and ran home, tears streaming down my face. I was sweating hot. Why! Why is he lying to me! I wish somebody would tell me!!