Chapter 5

Hello peeps, please vote! Love ya'll<3

-Sophie

Leo's POV:

I stood up and pushed her into the pool. She screamed as she fell in and sank to the bottom. She floated up and burst out laughing.

"Devries! I'm gonna kill you!" she shrieked.

"Its on!" I gave her the evil eyes.

I flung my top off and dived in, with the boys following me in.

Sophie's POV:

I can't believe he did that! I love him though. He pulled his t-shirt off and threw it on the floor. Oh my god. His. Abs. He dived in with the lads.

"Weapons please!" I shouted.

The lifeguard passed us some water balloons and water pistols. I started squirted them as they splashed me too. I looked over and seen Taylor standing by the door, giggling.

"Tay! I've missed you!" I hopped out the pool and grabbed a towel.

"Me too! Oh my geez, it's Charlie!" she whispered.

"Oh, I know. Don't fangirl" I warned her.

"Ok, I will try not too! How'd you meet them?" she questioned.

"Loooong story! Come in! We are going on the slide before we leave!" I said.

Taylor's POV:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm at the swimming baths with Bam&Harvey! Its probably all a dream. I'm gonna wake up any minute now.... wait no, I don't think it's a dream at all! I walked over to the water slide and went up the stairs. We decided to go in pairs. It was Sophie&Leo together, I don't know about me...

Charlie's POV:

Taylor is beautiful. I've never seen somebody as pretty as her. We were in the middle of decided who's with who on the slide. Sophie&Leo agreed on them going down it as a pair, I was thinking of me&Tay, but I dunno!

"Umm... Tay, Taylor? Do you, um, wanna go down with me?" I mumbled.

"Of cause I will Charlie!" she screamed.

I didn't think she would say yes! Get in!

Sophie's POV:

So, we all decided. Me&Leo, Charlie&Taylor and Harvey by himself. Me and Leondre were first. I was quite scared. But I get scared easily. I sat behind Leo in the rubber ring and put my hands around his waist. The lifeguard pushed us down as we flew down the slide. I was screaming and laughing at the same time. I have to admit, I was crazy! I grasped Leo's waist tighter as we came to the bottom, and we fell into the pool laughing hysterically.

"That was sooo fun! Come on, let's go and get dry" I smiled.

I grabbed Leo's hand as I led him to our things. I saw Charlie and Tay come flying down the slide, holding onto one another. Then Harvey yelling "WEEE!!" haha.

Taylor's POV:

I think I fancy Charlie. And I think he fancies me too. I could see Leo and Sophie hugging each other in the changing rooms, aw, they're so cute together! I wish me and Charlie can be like that.

Leondre's POV:

I was really tired from all that swimming. I rang Blair to come and pick us up to go back to Sophie's. We all decided to watch a movie back at the house. I gave Soph a piggy back home because she was moaning her legs were tired, the lazy bum.

(A/N, please vote!!)
-Soph