Chapter 15

Leondre's POV:

She looked perfect, just perfect. I held her hand as we came to our destination.

"Leo, you shouldn't have! It looks beautiful!" she gasped.

I decorated the tree with fairy lights and placed blankets and pillows on the grass. There was a picnic basket on the floor too. We strolled over and sat down.

"So, Watcha think?" he asked.

"Its lovely Leo, I can't thank you enough" she looked around.

I could see the twinkle in her eyes from the fairy lights. Or was it just her gorgeous eyes? Ha, cheesy.

"Let's dig into the foooodd! I'm starving!" I moaned.

I opened the basket to find Strawberries, Sandwiches, wraps and NUTELLA!! I dived for the nutella first of course. I got a spoon and me and Sophie shared it.

"Mmm, this is delicious!" she licked her lips.

"I know right, it's the best food in the universe!" I commented.

We finished and the jar was empty. We layed down and looked at the stars. It was gorgeous.

"Them stars look like a smiley face!" she pointed.

"aha! oh yeah!" I giggled.

I turned around and looked at her. We made eye contact and her eyes were super blue at the moment.

"I love you Sophie Smith" I smiled.

"I love you too Leondre Devries. Your the best boyfriend in the world, I'm so lucky to have you" she kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm cold now" she said.

We stood up as I wrapped the blanket around her. I carried her bridal style all the way home, it was only 10 minutes away so I wasn't bothered.

Sophie's POV:

We got to the house and I knocked on the door.

"Hey! Did you have a nice night?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, it was perfect"

We went inside and me and Leo entered my bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and handed me a bag. I looked inside and it was the onesie he got me for my bday.

"Wear it. I am" he winked.

"Arighty, ill just go in the bathroom" I got changed in the bathroom and popped my head through the door. He was standing there going through his phone, in his onesie.

"Aw, don't we look adorable" I chuckled.

"Yes! Let's take a selfie" he thought.

I bent down behind him and smiled as he pulled tongues and squinted his eyes. He posted it on twitter.

@BarsandMelody: Had a lovely night with my princess - Leo xx

We jumped down the stairs and found Charlie and Taylor fast asleep on the sofa. They were both snoring! Me and Leo snuggled down as well because we were all tired out. I fell asleep while Leo was rapping quietly in my ear. He's the best boy EVER<3

A/N: Thanks guys, follow me! Another Chapter tomorrow! x