Chapter 19

Sophie's POV:

I was awoke by everyone chatting and rushing around, trying to pack for the airport. Leo spotted me waking up and rushed over to me.

"Morning! Come on, we have got half an hour!" he said, out of breath.

"Okay babe" I replied.

I made my way to the bedroom and got out my clothes. I just put my tracksuit on because we were just travelling home.

I put my hair in a messy bun and slipped on my Nike high tops.

"Leo, I'm ready to leave, are you?" I shouted.

"Yeah, I think they're planning to leave now anyways" he came in.

I grasped his hand and he led me to the coach. Overload and Harvey were sitting at the back.

"Hey!" Jordi greeted us.

"Hello" we all answered back.

I sat next to Leo, of course. I fell asleep all the way there.

Leo's POV:

We arrived back at Swansea. Sophie was sleeping at mine tonight. I shook her arm and put her hair behind her ear.

"Princess, we are here, come on. I'll carry you if you like" I offered.

She nodded her head. I picked her up bridal style and hobbled over to the door. My mum answered.

"Hello sweetheart" she smiled.

"Hi, I'm just going strait to bed with Soph. Ok?"

"Yeah! You get some sleep, goodnight" my mum hugged me.

I went into my room and carefully layed down Sophie on the bed. I just grabbed a duvet and pillow and slept on the floor because Sophie needed a nice cosy bed.

"Night gorgeous" I whispered and kissed her on the head.