Chapter 29

Sophie's POV:

I woke up by the sun gleaming in my eyes. I opened my eyes and Leo had gone. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get a good wash. Suddenly Leo burst out of the shower curtain and scared the life out of me.

"Leo! Stop scaring me, I'll have nightmares!" I shouted in his face.

"Sorry baby girl" he laughed, hugging me from behind.

I shook my head and opened the cupboard and pulled out my face wash.

"Where we going today?" Leo asked looking at me in the mirror, behind me.

"Dunno, I wanted to go the fair haha" I suggested, it would be fun.

"Oh gosh yes! It would be funny! How about Blackpool?" he asked, playing with my hair.

"Mhm" I mumbled, trying to rinse my face.

"You go and ask Charlie while I get changed" I giggled, pushing him out of the bedroom.

Leo's POV:

I zoomed down the stairs to find Charlie. He was watching Spongebob with Taylor on the sofa.

"hey bro, Sophie suggested we go the fair today? In Blackpool?" I said, sitting beside him.

"Yeah sure, I'll get Blair to take us, I'll text him in a min" He told me.

"great"

I smiled at them and went into the kitchen to get some cereal for breakfast, I'm starving!

Sophie's POV:

I wore my blue and pink floral shorts and my blue laced tee that showed a bit of my tummy. I slipped on my pink jujus and threw my hair into a messy bun because I wouldn't want it down on the rides. I applied some mascara onto my eye lashes and put on some nude lipgloss. I skipped downstairs and bumped into Leo.

"Oh hey, selfie?" I asked, shaking my phone in front of his face.

"Sure princess" he said, getting beside me and throwing his arm around me.

I did the duck face as he pulled tongues. We did another one where he's kissing my cheek and I'm smiling.

"Beautiful smile I've ever saw in my life" Leo looked at me, eye to eye.

"Thank you, you too babe" I blushed.

"YO GUYS, BLAIRS WAITING" Taylor screamed from outside the door.

"coming!" We replied, running to the car hand in hand.

I love him.