Chapter 25

Thanks for 1.5K reads! I love all you people<3

-Sophie

Sophie's POV:

I can't believe what happened last night. He kissed another girl! Why would he do that? I thought he loved me and we made our promise to never leave each other and to never cheat. He cheated on me. I had 29 missed calls off Leo, 13 from Charlie and 18 off Taylor. I ignored them all.

"Sophie, Taylor is on the phone!" my mum shouted up to me.

I gave out a huge sigh and stomped downstairs. I snatched the phone from my mum's hand and held it to my ear.

Me: What.

Tay: Sophie, Leo is really really upset. His heart it broken. He needs you back.

Me: I don't care anymore.

Tay: Comle on Sophie! You know Leo wouldn't cheat on you! Your his everything, his princess, his girlfriend for goodness sake!

Me: Well he did cheat on me. And we are through now.

Taylor: Here, he wants to speak.

Leo: Hello? Sophie, listen I-

I hung up. I couldn't take it. I slammed the phone down and ran upstairs, sobbing my eyes out. I leapt on my bed and sunk my head into the pillow. Why?

Leo's POV:

Me: Sophie, listen i-

She hung up. Why can't she just understand and believe me? I don't see why she won't let me talk. I slid my phone into my pocket and jumped on the couch. I ruffled my hand through my hair and let out a giant sigh.

Charlie's POV:

I really need to sort this out. I'm going to invite Sophie over. I rang her phone.

Sophie: Hello?

Me: Hey, want to come to mine?

Sophie: Is Leo gonna be there?

Me: Maybe, ok yes. But just don't speak to him.

Sophie: *sigh*Alright, ill be there in 5.

Me: Thanks, bye.

Thank god she's coming. Leo misses her like hell.

5 mins later...

There was a knock at the door. Here is goes....

(A/N: Okay, guys, comment something that can  happen, I'm kinda stuck! Thanks x)