Chapter 28

Thanks for 2.6K reads! Please follow my Ariana account on ig: @huggin_grande
-Sophie

Sophie's POV:

I'm glad we are back together now, everything is all better. We got to Charlie's house and I knocked on the door.

"Err... hello? Looks like you made up?" Charlie smiled.

"Yeah, but I can't be her boyfriend" Leo said.

"What? Why?" I started to feel sick.

"Not without this" Leo pulled a red velvet box out of his pocket and opened it in front of me.

"Here, you forgot this" he slipped the Promise ring onto my finger and kissed me on the lips. The sick feeling had disappeared. We went inside.

Leo's POV:

She looked really happy. Know I know how much she loves me. We walked into the garden and sat on the sun loungers. I popped on my sunglasses and layed back.

"So, how did he apologise?" Taylor asked.

"He left me a note on my balcony" she blushed.

I faced her and pecked her cheek. I put my arm around her as she moved closer to me. I'm so glad we are back together.

"Aw" they all laughed.

"Wanna go on the trampoline?" I pulled Sophie up and dragged her on.

We started bouncing and ended up playing on it for about 2 hours haha.

9.00pm

It was getting dark now and Charlie and Taylor went inside to put their pj's on. Me and Sophie layed on the trampoline looking at the sky.

"Just like our date" She said.

"Yeah, look, you see that star there?" I pointed at a big bright one.

"Yeah? Why?" she looked confused.

"I named it after you, it belongs to you!" I giggled, giving her the certificate.

"oh my god Leo! Thank you" she planted her lips on mine, I love her.

Sophie's POV:

10.00pm

We were sitting on the sofa, watching Malificent. My eyes were heavy. Leo was sitting next to me, he looked like he was going to fall asleep.

"Babe, I'm gonna go up to bed. I'm shattered" I whispered in his ear.

"Me too princess, come on"

We climbed into bed and snuggled down. I cuddled Leo and he cuddled me.

"Leo, why we're you crying when i left you?" I asked.

"I was Missing You" he laughed.

"Very clever Leondre" I moved the hair from my eyes.

"ok, I loved you. I want you to be with me" he sniffed.

"I loved you too" I was now laying on his chest. He played with my hair until we fell asleep.