Chapter 13

Thanks for 300 reads! I am going to update twice today because it's the DATE!! Who's ready?The twitter names in this were made up, I don't know these people.
-Sophie

Sophie's POV:

I woke up and I was still next to my little lion, Leo. His hair was all messed up. Aw.

"Hey Charlie, what ya looking at?" He was scrolling through his phone on the couch.

"Just replying to some tweets, wanna help?" he asked.

"Ooooo yep!" I ran over to him and jumped on the couch.

"Just log in to our twitter and at the end of your tweets just put your name" I started replying to some.

"@Kylie_Smilie_: Hello, please notice me, you never do :("

I'm replied and put "Hello hun, how are u? - Sophie"

Loads of people were going crazy because they had no idea of who I was. I thought I'd keep it a secret because I'm not ready to be mobbed and spammed.

"What are you two up too?" Leo groaned.

"Nothing! You alright, had a good sleep?" I walked over to him.

"Yeah, what we doing today babe?" he sat up and put his arm around me.

"I don't know, why? What were u thinking?" I shrugged.

"I was going to surprise you!" he looked at me.

"Oh, you know I love surprises" I got up and walked upstairs.

"Just getting ready!" I shouted down.

I opened my wardrobe and looked at the collection of clothes I have. I don't even wear half of these. I pulled a hangar off the hook, which was my baby pink peplam top and my light blue skinny jeans. I laced up my pink converse and threw my hair in a bun. I applied some mascara and lipgloss. I'm not that kinda girl who likes wearing make up, but today I thought I would.

"You ready?" Leo knocked on my door.

"yep!" I opened it and Leo looked perfect, as always.

"Let's go!" Charlie yelled from downstairs.

We skipped downstairs and locked the door. Blair was outside in his car.

"Hello guys! Ready to go the studios?"Blair winked.

"The Studios?" I looked at Leo, eye to eye.

"Yeah, I want you to see how it all works" he grinned.

"Aw, your the best boyfriend ever! I cannot wait for later!" I hugged him and slid into the car.

I was in the middle, the boys next to me. I held Leondre's hand all the way there. Taylor had to go home because it's her brothers birthday today. I'm really missing her.

Charlie's POV:

We arrived at the Studios and we strolled inside. We got into our room and we got a drink because it was a warm day. I popped my headphones on and turned the mic on. We ran over 'Missing You' then Leo wanted to sing 'Hopeful' to Sophie. Aw, they are so cute together.

Leondre's POV:

"Sophie, I want to sing you 'Hopeful' " I said.

"Oh my gosh Leo, okay!" she smiled.

I wanted to sing it without music so she could hear me properly. I began to sing softly into the microphone.

"Because I'm Hopeful, hopeful..."

When I finished everybody was stood up clapping for me, including Sophie. I stepped out of the room and gave Sophie a giant cuddle.

"I loved it Leo, thank you so much" she cheered.

We left the Studios and heading back, to get ready for our DATE!

I can't wait! What will she think of it? Will she like what I've done? What will she look like? I can't stop thinking about it.