21- Crimson Blood and The True Friends

"You're going to tell me that she's in this state for seven days, already?" A familiar voice shouts through the darkness. "Who did this to her?" The same voice asks, there must have been a lot of time between those two sentences. The voice sounds tired. Skyler can only hear, and feel the pain. The last thing she remembers before passing out, blood, a lot of blood. 'Who did this to her?' That's a very interesting question... Who? "Mr. Zanbini and Mr. Malfoy heard her, and brought her here. They're friends... they'd never do something like this to her..." Another voice, calming. "Well, whoever it was, I'll kill them." Again, another voice, it is familiar too. Before Skyler has any time to ask, she floats back into the darkness again.

"I know that I've done many things wrong, Severus, but none of that was helping to raise her..." The sad, tired voice says again. "Well, sir, I think you've done a wonderful job." The voice of a child, who could that be. Why isn't she just waking up?! Skyler wants to wake up! She wants to know who's watching her, guarding her, whilst she is in this... coma. Once again, the darkness takes over. There's nothing she can do. Only wait.

"So you're saying that she might never awaken again?! That she's going to be like this for the rest of her life? That's just-" Another voice sounds, again, familiar. "Not possible..." A voice, almost identical to the last one, finishes its sentence. "If it's going to take any longer, she's going to St. Mungos. It's almost December, for Merlin's sake!" A feisty woman says. December? Did she slept that long? A month? No. Skyler needs to wake up. She feels bond to do so. She needs to. "Hey, Sky, I don't know if you can hear me. But it's Hermione. I'm so, so sorry. That I didn't had a chance to talk to you that much. You know, your family's here. They're very worried. Malfoy and Zanbini are a little too worried. Fred and George never got into more trouble than this month. Some think that you're dying, Sky. Please don't. I want to get to know you better. Practice spells with you, and see you finish this school... No one deserves that more than you. Please, Sky, promise me to wake up soon. I've gotta go." Poor Hermione. Skyler knows it's serious now. She has to wake up. For the sake of her friends, family, and her own.

_________________

Gods, I hate cliffhangers. I really do. They're so, so... frustrating. But I like this coma chapter! It's almost December, so we're already on the half of the school year, which means... yeah. Not much, actually. It means that we've only six more to go. ;) -XXX