Author's Note

It has been almost an exact year since I started this fanfiction. I started writing it in the summer of 2017. In the beginning, I didn't even write the story at first; at first, "Rise" was just an alternate reality of Star Wars that I conjured up in my mind. I'd daydream about this fake version of Star Wars for hours, and I finally began to write it. This fanfiction has been one of the key things in my life for a while. I know that may sound rather silly; "Isa, it's just a fanfiction" is probably what you are thinking.

But to me, it's a tad bit more than "just a fanfiction". This story grew up along with me. It grew just like I have in the past year (minus the parts about dying and destruction). "Rise" hasn't just been a project; to me, it's been a passion. This story is a piece of me, and had I not wrote it, I think I'd be much different from how I am now. There's not really a way to explain how.

I thank all who have read this story to the very, very end. Thank you all for being constants in the life of "Rise". Thank you for being part of the reason why I even continued the story.

Don't get too sad about "Rise" ending, though; I can promise you, Ellie's story is not finished. Expect to see her again in Book 2 of "Rise" soon!

This is Isa, signing off from her last time writing this story. I love you all; see you guys later

<3