24- Quidditch And Slytherin

"So, what are we going to do today?" Harry asks after breakfast. "Why don't we play a game of Quidditch? Thor and Loki don't know the game, and when I come home this summer, they need to! Besides, Harry, you, Fred and George could use some training." Skyler brings up. Harry shrugs. "Seems like a nice idea to me... Ron, Seamus? You're up?" The boys nod. Then they look at Thor and Loki. "You guys are in?" Dean asks. "What is this Quidditch you speak of?" Thor asks curiously. "Thor, it's a sport. And I think it's one Loki is better in then you." Skyler says with a smirk, challenging Thor, before turning to Loki. "Loki, do you know Quidditch?" The God of Mischief grins. "If I know Quidditch? Sky, dear, I've played for England 200 years ago. Of course I know Quidditch!" That was a reaction none of the students expected. Immediately, all the questions are going over him. "At what position were you?" "Under which name did you play?" "Do you have a broom?" Loki slaps himself for the head. "Should've known. But, I was a Chaser, under the name Ludwig Alexus, and yes, I posses a Cleansweep 6 and I've bought a Nimbus 2000 a few months ago." He says, waving his hand, and with that, letting two broomsticks appear. "So I think it would be fair if both of the Seekers of each team will have a Nimbus 2000, considering that Mr. Potter has one already." Loki smiles a genuine smile to Harry, like he's apologising or something. "Well let's go then! Skyler and Harry are going to make teams, considering that they're the Seekers!" Fred cheers. "What? She's gonna be Seeker? She can't even play Quidditch!" Ron exclaims, but George shakes his head. "My brother dear... you know nothing. Skyler can fly, and she'll make a great Seeker." He says proudly. Skyler blushes a little and looks to Harry. "Let's begin, then." She says. "Okay, we won't use Beaters, so just Chasers, Keepers and Seekers, right?" Harry states, receiving a nod from everyone. "Ladies' first." He says. Skyler giggles, and starts picking her players. "Loki, obviously." Loki grins, and sticks his tongue out to Thor. "Skyler, I'm shocked." He tells her. "Okay, you chose Loki, then I take Thor!" Harry continues. Skyler grins. "Fred." "Ron." "George." "Then I'll take Seamus." Skyler looks at her team. Fred and George are excellent Beaters, but they're not using Beaters right now, so that's a  point. "Okay, first, I expect that Harry puts Thor up as Keeper, so, who'll be ours?" She grins mischievously. "Oh, we're team Mischief! I like it!" Fred calls, "I'll take the heavy burden of Keeper, m'lady." "Loki, George, Chasers, and go for Thor's left. He's used to have Mjölnir in that hand, so his reflexes aren't the best there." They nod, and when everything is ready, and everyone has a broom, they start the game.