Soon to be the Queen of Scottland

Athenas POV
I was playing with the children of the church.I was laughing and playing.I really love playing with these children they bring up my happy place."Princess Athena you're mother is calling for you're presence"A guard says and makes me and the children stop playing.I nod and turn around to the children"I will be back to play"I tell them with a smile.They give me a smile in return.I follow the guard to my mother's throne.I bow to her"You requested my presence"I tell her.She smiles"Yes darling I have great news"My mother says."What is it?"I ask her."Well you are gonna be corinated as the Queen of Scotland my dear"she tells me with a big smile."Oh my God...really?...thank you so much"I tell her with excitement and go and hug her."The coronation is tommorow"she tells me."Why so early"I ask her."Because I'm gonna have you marry the soon to be king of France..Prince Oliver Lefort"She says.That makes my eyes go wide."Wait you're gonna make me marry him a boy I don't know"I tell her with shock in my voice."You know him"She tells me."Yeah when I was five years old"I tell her."Well do this for you're country I made an alliance with the king and he promise he would do anything for Scotland if you marry his son"She says while getting up."Mom I ca-"I began to tell her but she cuts me off."Honey do this for Scotland and remember how you used to have a big massive crush on him"she says."Yeah when I was five mother"I tell her."Well bring those feelings back or something"She says and walking away from me."Mom that's not how feelings work"I tell her while chasing after her."Well do it for you're country and do it for me"she says."Ugh..fine"I tell her."Thank you now tommorow start packing because you're leaving for France the next day"she says with an innocent smile."What?!!"I tell her with shock."I forgot to mention that to you but good luck on you're trio write me and do good choices and give me grandchildren"she says with a smirk."You so planned this"I tell her."Ofcourse that's what I do"She says."Mom I haven't seen the guy for like I don't know how many years"I tell her."Well that isint my problem dear"she says.I roll my eyes and then got hit in the back of my head."Don't roll you're eyes at me young lady"She tells me."Mom wha-"I was beginning to tell her but she cuts me off."He is a handsome young man honey trust me"she says."I'm not worried about that mother"I say."Then what are you worried about"she says and enter the garden."What if he's a big jerk?What if he dosent want to help Scotland?What if h-"she cuts me off again"Stop Athena you are just putting thing into you're head"she says."Fine I will keep my mouth shut now"I tell her.She looks at me shocked."What"I ask her."Did you just surrender that easily"she asks me."Is that a bad thing"I ask her."Well no but..you usually don't go down without a fight"She tells me with a smile."Well I don't feel like arguing right now because I know you're just gonna end up winning and I'm just waiting my time"I tell her with an innocent smile."That's the Athena I know"she says."Can we just talk about something else"I ask her."Ofcourse..how is you're archery and fighting training going on?"she asks."It's good I guess same old things"I tell her."Are you getting better"She asks.I look at her"Please..Im amazing"I tell her and flip my hair.She laughs and shakes her head."Ohh..how I tought you things my darling"She says with a smile."Well I learned from the best and I appreciate it"I tell her."You will be a right and an amazing queen for Scotland"she says and gives me a kiss on the forehead."I'm gonna be as amazing as you mother"I tell her with a smile."I know you will"she says."I love you mom"I tell her and give her a hug."I love you to dear"she says.I can't believe I'm gonna be the Queen of Scotland.