Date

Previously on Reign
I see him standing there and I walk towards him.He sees me and smiles.I go up to him and he takes my hand."I have to tell you something"I say and he nods."I like you Francis"I say and he smiles and pulls me closer."Well.. I like you too Athena"he says and I smile.We kiss and I feel fireworks.
-----------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
Today I have a date with Francis.I am getting ready by myself."So were are you and Francis going to have this date"Petra asks and I smile and shrug."I don't know and it dosent matter I like him"I say and they smile."You really like him"Gina says with a smirk."Stop teasing her...she looks gorgeous"Cassie says and I smile.I look at myself in the mirror and I see I look decent.

I look at myself in the mirror and I see I look decent

I smile and hug them."Go and have fun"Cassie says and I nod.I leave my chambers and go to the spot Francis told me to meet him.I arrive and I see Francis with some flowers and I smile softly."You look beutiful"he says with a smile.He takes my hand and kisses me and then gives me the flowers."Thank you Francis"I say and he kisses me again."Now come on we have somewhere to go to"he says and I laugh and take his hand and follow him.We arrive at the place and I see their is a boat with a picnic inside and flowers.I smile and he helps me get in and then he gets in.I believe the one that is gonna sail the boat gets in.We sit down and he takes my hand."Athena you are the most beutiful girl in this universe and you stole my heart the moment you talked to me....I was amazed by your beauty"he says and I cup his cheeks."Oh Francis...you stole my heart the moment I met you"I say and kiss him."Can I court you...I know that your married but can I court you"he says and I nod rapidly with a smile.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔
The date was amazing and he was so handsome and a gentlemen.I have a big smile in my face it's like Cupid shot me with an arrow right through my heart.I enter my chambers and I see the Queen and Claude sitting there and they smile at me."What's going on"I ask them."We heard about your date"The queen said and I nod slowly."How was it"Claude says with a smile."It was amazing"I say with they smile."That's good to hear"Claude says."Why are you two acting weird"I say and they look at each other."Well...something happened between Hannah and Oliver"The queen said with a smile."What happened"I ask and they smile."Well...Oliver found out that Hannah was just using him to have power and the throne"Claude says and I nod."Sooo"I say dragging the 'o'."So?this is your chance darling the roach is gone and you could get your husband back"the queen says with excitment."Mom..she could pick who she wants to be with"Claude says and I give her a thankful smile."But I already lost feelings for Oliver and I have feelings for Francis"I say and the Queen looks at me shocked."Francis?ofcourse but just think about it"The queen says and exits out.Claude stands up and hugs me."Don't listen to my mother she's crazy...listen to your heart"she says and I smile.She leaves and I go to Oliver's chambers.>I knock on the door."Come in"I hear Oliver say and I go in.I see him sitting down and I offer a smile."I heard what happened and I am sorry"I say and he looks at me."You were right and I was dumb enough to talk for her tricks and I am sorry for snapping at you"he says and I smile."It's okay"I say and hug him."Now I wanna hear about your date I heard about"he says and I look at him confused."You want me to talk about my date with you"I said and he nods with a laugh."Yeah..if you don't mind"he says and I nod.I tell him all about the date and I see he gives me a sad look."I remember when I made you smile like that and make your eyes shine"he says and I give him a sad smile.I get up and leave his chambers.