Safe

Previously on Reign
I grab Athena and I lay her in the grownd and I see Mom,Dad,Serena,Hunter,Gina,Cassie,Petra,Claude,and Chad with worried expression and they all do a circle around us.I hope she's alive and okay.
---------------------------------------------------------
Oliver's POV
I do mouth to mouth and try to wake her up."Come on Athena"I say.I do mouth to mouth and then pump her chest.I do the same process over and over again."Maybe she's dead"Serena says."Shut up"I hear my mom say."I am not giving up on her...come on Athena wake up I need you"I tell her with tears in my face.I do the same process again but nothing.I finally give up and look up to see her ladies and Hunter with tears on they're faces.I then hear a gasp and coughing.I look at Athena to see she is awake now."Athena"I say and helping her calm down.I see her with tears on her face."Oliver"Athena says already clamed.She reaches out for my face and gives me a weak smile."Thank you"She tells me then hugs me really tight like her life depended on it."It's okay"I tell her.When we pull away her ladies come rushing by her side and hugging her.I smile lightly.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Athenas POV
My throat still burns from the water and I feel slightly dizzy.My ladies are beside me while everyone is watching."Here it's your necklace..Oliver gave it to me after him and Hunter got you"Gina says putting it on me with a sad smile.I give them a sad smile"I thought I lost it thank you"I tell them."We are glad your okay"Petra says hugging me tightly."We love you so much"Cassie says while she joins the hug.We have a group hug.We pull away and smile to each other I then connect my eyes with Hunter.I walk to his direction and give him a little smile."how are you feeling"Hunter says.I just pull him into a hug that surprised him.i pull away"I am good thank you for saving me to"I tell him and he smiles back.The queen comes up to me."I am glad you are okay"The queen says."Thank you"I tell her."But may I ask how did this happend"The queen says."I was here looking at the lake wich helps me relax and then I felt someone behind me....I didint have time to turn around because they pushed me in....I recognize her"I tell her.She gives me a questioning look"Her?"She asks.I nod"She had this dress that looked like a maid ones"I tell her.She nods in understatement."Well you need to rest and go to your room they're will be guards outside your room"The queen tells me and I nod.Claude and Chad come up to me."I am so glad your okay"Claude tells me and pulls me into a tight hug.Chad come and hugs me to."You should go rest"Chad tells me and I nod.I head to my room and I walk in.I go towards the box of all the cards that X has sended me.I look at the card she gave me before this all happened.Maybe they know who threw me.I hear a marble role behind me.I put the card back in the box and grab the marble."X is that you"I ask.Another marbles comes up to me and I grab it."I will ask you a question and you have to roll a marble at me to say yes but if it's a no then don't roll a marble"I explain.I take a deep breath and I begin."Do you know who threw me in"I ask and X rolls a marble at me."Can you tell me who it is"I ask and X rolls another marble."Was it a person from the castle"I ask and X rolls another marble."Is it someone who relates to royalty"I ask and wait for the marble but nothing.I then hear a card being slide towards to me.I read the card.
           She did it by jealousy-X
So it was a her.I put the card in the box."Can you tell me the name of this person"I ask X.I hear another card slide towards me.I take a deep breath and read it.
                          MONA-X
Mona?Who is Mona and why would she do it.I look at the card for a few seconds and then put it in the box."Thank you X for everything"I tell X.I turn around and didint found nobody.I take a deep breath and go change to a new night gown.I go to bed and think about this Mona and why would she do it.
  ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
I

wake up by someones
snores.Wait...snores someone is in my room.I open my eyes slowly and get up slowly.I then see the person is Oliver leaning on a chair with his mouth open and I laugh at him.I get a pillow and throw it at him and it hits him in the face.He immeaditly stand up and looks at me.I raise an eyebrow at him."Where you watching me sleep"I ask him with a laugh."I wouldn't say watching I would say protecting you"He says with a smile."But you were asleep"I tell him."Uhhmmm....I got sota tired and yeah..."He says scratching the back of his neck.I giggle at him and his awkwardness."Well thank you my knight with shinning armor"I tell him with a smile."Anything for you my princess or should I say my queen"He says playfully.We both hear a knock on the door."Come in"I say.A guard enters my chambers"Your Grace...the queen wanted to tell you they're would be a ball today to celebrate your not dead"The guard says.Do they always find excuses to throw party's in here.I nod at the guard so he could leave."Do your family always has an excuse to throw a party"I ask Oliver.He nods"Trust me you will get used to it we are known as party'ers"He says with a smile and I smile back.